xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x32fzw

Latest Gundam Sig Maybe my last of this style for now.

Here is my two latest designs:

(Both are in PNG format so require Firefox or simular to view properly.

Internet Explorer wont show transparency.)

This is the first, it was kinda random and would be to large for some forums:

Posted Image

This was inspired by the first where i wanted to expand on the firepower theme. I think the blast may be to dominating:

Posted Image

Comments and any pointers??

not bad at all, you be posting at gamerenders.com? the only problem i see is the second one in which thier is a shadow of a brush that you used that overlapped the sig. yeah the blast is a little overpowering but still good. nice use of the shattered sig look.

pretty sure you posted the first one in another post. but the second, i like how it looks. i like how the shattered glass if flying out of the sig. i agree that the blast is a little too dominating. it really takes away the focus from the render on the right side of the sig. im not really sure what you could do, but you could try having part of the render on the right stick out a little, or try and get the right side with brighter colors. looks cool though.

interesting use of tech brushes, curious what kind of time did you spend on making these sigs.? and what kind of points could you give to some trying to break out in graphical designing.

Dude, I really like the first but both are great. The blast in the second one is alittle to much, but I still like it. Gundam is one of my favorite animes, so a good well done. :)I hope you do more of Gundman sigs from ya. :)

How do you people do to make such graphics? i mean, i cant even draw in paper. Each time i see those pics i wonder "where did they downloaded it", couse i just cant understand how cool you do... which programs you use? and how much time does it take you to do each image? I like both...

some of the best tech and abstract sigs ive ever seen, the only thing i would advise is trying to polish your text up a bit more, dont get me wrong lol im just tired of just seeing sigs that only have pixel fonts. Nice border though lol i can never get a good tech border, i guess tech is my weak side. Did you create that glass shatter for the 2nd sig? lol thatz really creative, or did it come with the render?Good job 8.5/10

some of the best tech and abstract sigs ive ever seen, the only thing i would advise is trying to polish your text up a bit more, dont get me wrong lol im just tired of just seeing sigs that only have pixel fonts. Nice border though lol i can never get a good tech border, i guess tech is my weak side. Did you create that glass shatter for the 2nd sig? lol thatz really creative, or did it come with the render?

182194[/snapback]

Welcome to the forums (yay fellow Aussie) :) - I agree though, simply pixel text by itself is getting annoying. I'm pretty sure he made the shatter - I've seen the render of Strike before, but never with orange beam + shattering glass.

Yeah, i made the Beam and the shatter effect. I was kinda a random idea... i wanted another Popout sig and then i saw this Render in a wallpaper with laser shots in the background and i had that idea! I agree about the text... it is something i neeeeed to improve on.But im working on it! I just thought that with all the tech stuff a little pixel font could hide in there... its more a kinda Tag than a username.Making sigs can take anything from 30 mins to a few hours... it depends how much is needed and what has to be edited/drawn in. Im still learning shortcuts to alot of stuff and i havnt been doing this very long.... only 4 months.I use Photoshop CS2 like most people and get most of my renders of... well, render sites. O.oThanks for all your coments!I didnt expect the kind of positive response i got. :)Anymore questions feel free to ask or pm me.