xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr1v3r

The New Motorolla Razr Check it out

Ok i bought the goddamn phone ..... there are a few things ppl shud know before they buy it:1. Phone has very little memory i dont know how many but you can get max 1-2 full mp3 songs....2. Bluetooth wont work from the start so you need to go to the office or store you purchased it from and give it back for the bluetooth to be activated3. If your pc by any chance has some kind of viruses or spyware it is not recommended to plugin the phone and link and try to upload pics and other stuff cos its very likely for the phone to get infected as well ( these are most of the things that happened to me )And some good things:VGA 4 megapixel camera rulesss its every little boy's dream makes pr0 videos and pr0 picturesThinks extremely fast for a phone loads a java game for up to 5 seconds that and k700 loads about a min ( dont know why )The phone is extremelly lite and good looking its the perfect bussiness phone it has any function you can want ....So thats almost it i bet if you find a phone review somewhere youll get much more information thats just things i have noticed when using the phone and sharing them with you all :))

I dont think it has 4 megapixels. where did you read that? maybe you were confusing it with the mpeg4 playback. VGA usualy mean 0.3 Megapixels (640 x 480) And the camera memory is 5.5 mb flash memory as it is with ALL motorola phones. suxs. anyways that phone is awsome in my opinion and if i can tell my phone company to get me a new phone anytime soon im sure to ask for that one.

I have a motorola V550. We are behind in europe. I looked on the US site and there're already a V551 and a V555.....But, for the rest i'm happy with this phone and I like motorola. The RAZR must be very cool......to expensive for me tough.

Are we talking about the mobile phone which has a slim design? Sorry I don't really know the code names for the phones but if we are talking about phone, I'm quite surprised. Well, actually my friends got that phone and she likes it, I think. Actually at the start, I thought it could record videos because the in-built lens looked as if it could do that and also the phone originally had a video on it to play. But then I found out that you can't RECORD videos, you can only PLAY videos. I suppose that was one downside to it. Once I saw my friend trying to take her sim card out but then it took her ages just to get the back cover off, because of the design. I don't think you can change the cover of that phone either....When I come to think about it, there is quite a lot of downsides to that mobile phone. :) But I still sort of like it, because the design looks really modern and also because it's a colour phone! (my phone doesn't have colour, it's really old :) )

I know that the camera is 4 megapixel cos it says so in the manual and on the camera :) and sorry my phone is RAZRs dunno what the s in the end means and dunno whats the difference it wud be cool if some1 comes up with an explanation about that lol :) and yes its the phone with the slim design :D

1. Phone has very little memory i dont know how many but you can get max 1-2 full mp3 songs....

Yes, you're right in here. Haven't you read the specificatins on gsmarena before buying this mobile phone??? It has around 5-7 MBs of space. I don't know exactly. And the worst part is that you can't use any memory cards. You should have both another Motorola phone, I would recommend you E398 for mp3s. Since an MP3 occupies something like 3-5 MB it's normal so that you can only get max 1-2 full mp3 songs.

2. Bluetooth wont work from the start so you need to go to the office or store you purchased it from and give it back for the bluetooth to be activated

I don't know what to say about this because bluetooth is just working fine from the start. You just have to activate it in the Connectivity Menu. It isn't very fast but it's doing it's job great. I've used it to transfer images and music among other phones like Nokia, Siemens, etc.

3. If your pc by any chance has some kind of viruses or spyware it is not recommended to plugin the phone and link and try to upload pics and other stuff cos its very likely for the phone to get infected as well ( these are most of the things that happened to me )

I don't think this is true. How can you get infected with those computer viruses. They aren't cross-over, I mean they won't infect any operating system. You probably have Windows so you'll have Windows-based viruses. Your phone uses it's own operating system, so it almost impossible to get infected with those. Maybe you have some rare-special viruses for Motorola phones :)

VGA 4 megapixel camera rulesss its every little boy's dream makes pr0 videos and pr0 pictures

You don't have a 4 megapixels camera, I can guarantee you that. You probably have 1,3MP camera. Anyway, it's a good camera indeed. Not extraordinary, but enough good.

Thinks extremely fast for a phone loads a java game for up to 5 seconds that and k700 loads about a min ( dont know why )

I have an E398 Motorola Phone and it's as fast as yours :)

i have a question when you want to plug a phone into your computer do u just need a usb coard or something else if so what i wanted to know how to do this for a while thanks if anone can help me and if u did have a virus on your computer and you hooked up your phone what does it do exactly

well i certainly can tell you that my phone connects to the internet on his own it sets its own alarm and *BLEEP* like that about the bluetooth i got it fixed i went to the Vodafone store i bought it from and they wanted additional cash to activate my bluetooth i said thats a load of *BLEEP* they said if i want a working bluetooth properly activated i need to pay 10 pounds extra i didnt get wtf was that all about anyway 10 pounds aint much money but still it was a new phone... it may be only for users in the UK that the Bluetooth dont work dunno but i know other ppl with the same phone and the same problem....About the Memory cards yeah that pretty much sux its cool when your phone can have a Mem card for a bit extra memory.... i've seen a new Sonny Erricson k750i and that phone rocks and i've heard about a nokia with a platinum panel but dont know if that one's true :S :):)

When I first saw that phone I thought to myself "UGLY" and now...? Still Ugly.. :( As a stupid girl I like my phones to look good to me..Because I don't know I just like things that look nice and pretty :P And that phone is one minger, yeah it may be thin but it's so weird. I think I understand why guys and business people like it but I certainly don't.I don't really know anything else about the phone but from what the other member just said about only holding 1-2 mp3 songs it's disgraceful :( I'd like a phone that can at least hold 20 full mp3 songs.. :(Anyways/.. hope you're enjoying your phone :P

Well myself I hate mobile phones. They annoy me too much. I have a meeting or am sleeping and it always seems to go off ... and I am so glad that they have a power and mute button on them :PI just turn mine off now. And if people really wanna talk they will either call back or leave a message.