xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
for3v3r

A Spanish Place? Please read this

Hi, im just suggesting if you guys can make a Tropic of spanish things,im mexican and its hard for me get my host cuz i dont understand so good the english, i hope you can understand all this "Spanglish" lol.THX :)

I have spanish as mother language and i do not think that the administrator will create a spanish corner so you can post there. Being an english forum is the way of catching more people into the free-hosting offered by Xisto. Trap needs a lot of users to survive . I you want to target a lot of people, publish your content in english. That is it, how it is nowadays.

A spanish forum? It probably will not happen, because we don't have enough spanish speaking mods and then if it happens other people whos first language will want their own forum for their language.There are lots of other members who don't speak english that well who've obtained and upkept their hosting account.Good suggestion but the answer is most definetly no.