xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Latest And Great Sig season 2 episode 4

this is the best set up i could have ever imaged everything went so well (except for the text) that i made a gift sig out of it as well, and used it for my other alias.

enjoy and drool on your computers.

Posted Image

:) the eyes are from 3 different renders of the same character too SKILLZ SON SKILLZ.

Hey Mike!I really love this sig! The three eye effect is cool and render is rocking.Background is simply awesome....all in all it is perfect sig!You mentioned about the text that it is not well...but beleive me I don't find any problems with the text here....according to me it goes fine with the Whole sig.Rating 10/10 :)

I dont think its that hard to make dude :)) although it looks terribly good nice job it really does need some photoshop skilllz but w.eJust from curioucity how long did u make it for me it takes a good old 2 days to get pictures and create the ultimate signature ATM i dont have photoshop installed but ill make one and boast with it right away :))

hmmm, no offence but your getting worse.Two mayjor problems: The text which you said dosnt fit and hell... it dosnt.And the render hidden behind those damn scan lines!! Bad move. But, other than that from a Design point of view its very cool. It would work better if you sorted those two problems out, but for now its a nice design and a good concept. If you wanted a rating though i have to say it gets a poor 3.9/10 in its current state.To dr1v3r, Put up or shut up! :) Unless you can prove it, Saint_Michael is still the better graphical artist.Keep up the good work SM but dont slip back down.

well with the scanlines the lighting effect that it gives to the render rocks. also with the scanlines in it, it gives the eye cuts that i did more depth as well., should have lowered the opacity just a bit on this one.it takes me anywhere from 5-20 minutes to make a sig this one i say it took me about 15 minutes due to the editing i had to do with the eyes

i do a retro display of my first sig to my latest one to show how much i have improved in 5 months.

well if i did that then it would be a black and white sig with a render and some images pasted on it :) :).

Seen pixel stretches with that render before:

Posted Image

Scanlines are way too heavy SM, you need to put more brushing on it to hide some of the pixel stretch, and get a better font. Nice concept with the eyes though.

hmm maybe that was what i was missing when i did these thanks cool freaker now i can tweak it just a bit more now.