xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Cpanel Demo Page for new applicants and guests

cool

Notice from Dooga:
Please don't spam the forums with 1 word replies. The word "cool" may add to your post count, but your hosting credits have not increased at all. Please note that these posts do not help hosting credits, nor are they appreciated

Perhaps, you could do this to make a functional demo... Create just a completely new seperate test database, which I assuming it works on and config files as well... What I would do is set a cron job to auto-renew the database config file and all other folders back to default... I know it's possible I have done it when I was trying to sell a couple of my php scripts... Well, so far so good on the Cpanel LOOKS SUPER, hope I get to enjoy it ;-)

Wow, that is nice, I think that maybe this would help new commers toknow what exactly they are getting into. I remember when i came here at first, i didn't know what i was getting into, and junst hope it worked :P. Of course, it did work, which i am grateful of. Hopefully people will sign up more now! Sucks that you cant keep running it, however I think screenshots would be just as good, and if you need help i can get some screenshots sometime and help you out with anything.

thank you very much for showing us a demo, becouse i really wanted to know how things works out using this forum before i get active, cuse i might not like it after i do my work. thanx.

This cPanel is very cool. I like the shiny blue layout, it looks pretty easy for people to use. nice interface.keep up the Good work. p.s. does the fantastico installer support an easy installation of joomla 1.5?thank you

That is the best part of fantasicto software, you just have to name the folder, set up your admin info and you are set. As for your joomla question the current installation is (1.0.15) as that is the most stable version fantastico software has right now. So you would have to wait until Cpanel updates the software, which it rarely does because I don't know the last time the fantastico software has been updated. However, your better off installing the software yourself because one it is up to date, and so you own't be plague with security problems that the older versions might have.

Cool cheers. Ya know this websites great! Hey i got a sayin: if u dont wanna, oh forghet it its rubbish eniway. Hey i just wanna know? can u send credits on TRAP 17 and also-when u make a website what type is it- what are the packages - and for the final one- Can i create a forum.I love this website so far and guess what. i only been on for a few hours lol. anyway thanks for makin this sight its wiked. TRAP 17 RULEZ LOL! :lol: