xisto Community
Cerb

Where Do You Spend Your Time While Online? That is, other than on Trap17...

what I mostly do when i'm online, hmmmcontinuing building on a programming site that can be used for multiple purposes then only as a sitesurfing around on the internet to various sites, but no fixed pattern, depending on the mood i'm in ^^in holidays it's mostly toying around on mmorph games or first person shooters (multiplayer)or chatting with friends for the whole day long (jup thats long isn't it ^^), that's the advantage of having friends all around the world

Most of my time is spent coding and debugging PHP scripts. However there are a few communites I tend to hang around including, sarginsons.net, psistudies.net, psiacademy.com, and phpfreaks.com .Also, I am usually on IRC on the irc.darkmyst.org server and have MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, and AIM. (Trillian is the best program ever...)

well i dont do any complicated crap i just make websites, easy and simple and http://www.webs.com/ and recently i started checking out this forum, Xisto i like simple games like the ones on miniclip or bubblebox Adobe Photoshop is hilarious - you can screw u peoples' faces and kool stuff like that, its just fun and im a sucker for MMORPGs. mostly i just hang out and have fun, chat maybe also :lol: more cool programs: ArtRage, DreamWeaver, and Realm Crafters. i just have fun

I'm a forum addict, I spend almost all of my time online on forums. Weather its role-playing or just a general discussion forum, I'm there. Lately though, I've been trying to get away from the usual forums I visit because they are like a repeating death trap cycle, lol. Same people are at the forums, basically everything is the same except colors and names. So I'm trying to get away from them by working on websites and just chatting on msn. Then again I don't have many who will chat with me so yeah, basically online working on websites, lol.

When I'm not making my contributions (I mean posts) on Trap 17, I usually surf TSN - The Sports Network (especially during the hockey season - both regular and playoffs), Wikipedia, Youngfook.com (and his copany site, Jonkenpon), several blogs of people I personally know, Gmail (and any of the other Google services). At least, that's what I've been doing recently.

obviously, Xisto....that is why i am typing this...lol, otherwise it making extensive use of google search...and deleting unending mails from unknown strangers as well as advertisements.

I spend most of my time on my site fixing it up and getting things organized i also go on neopets to pass the time. I also go on deviant art to check out what some of the new pieces that my friends put on there. I also go on a site anime renders where i get all my renders for my sig.

trap17.com - Obviously. I've been spending more and more time here lately because I have tons of free time at work and all I do is work on a computer...plus hopefully I can reach 280 credits and get my domain transferred [1&1 is a horrible horrible domain company...don't ever go with them. They're cheap, but they like to lock your account even after you've paid for your domain for a year. T.T]

myspace.com - https://myspace.com/browser, it's how I get in touch with literally all of my friends...I keep deleting them though...I'm a jerk like that.

gmail.com - Obvious here too...guy's gotta check his email, ya know? And I like randomly emailing people when I'm bored at work. <3

craigslist.org - Most of my job requirements involves posting ads on craigslist [yes, I'm paid to spam craigslist. I get 10 bucks an hour for 48 hours a week, so I'm willing to look the other way on our shady internet advertising. Sue me.] Find 1Stop Mattress in the furniture sections. :lol: I also like to check CL every now and then just to see what kind of deals there are... lately I've been looking for a camera [digital photography], car [i want a cheap but stable one], computer [also cheap but good quality], a new ipod [shuffle blows]...that kinda thing.

mininova.org - Yes, I'm also a movie/tv/music/game pirate. Sorry, but I don't have money, and I'd die without entertainment. Mostly I download TV shows...lately I've been watching 24...I love that show.

bndclan.net - My CS clan's site...it's kinda worthless as far as actual content, but eh...gotta keep up with clan news and such.

Most of my time on the internet is probably used up by either online gaming (Runescape and Habbo Hotel - I know :lol:), foruming (Runescape Communities, Xisto, Clan type sites), e-mails, instant messaging and improving my website/forum. :lol:

Well? I've been looking for some decent forums as of late. These are nice, but the activity is a bit low at times. The only other place I really visit often is TalkBass.com.
Anyways, if you visit any other forums, post the name/location of them, and give a short description of what the main theme of the community is (ex. - Talkbass.com deals with topics for bass players).

Lol, sorry, it's lame but I don't know any other forums except Xisto and gaming forums. But wait: what is wrong with Xisto? Why do you want to change forums? You said the activity gets low sometimes, but why is this really a problem? I mean I can see why you would like a more active forum, but while others aren't posting, you can.

The gaming forums I am sure you know of and don't like - like the Pirates of the Burning Seas, a free online pirate mmorpg, has a forum called Flying Lab. And there is of course a forum for Playerworlds, which is a free online 2D game-making program with confusing coding/programming language (my opinion).

You said to give a description, name, location of the forums we post and there is the descrip, etc. above....

I'm sure many other people know different forums for you though, although I don't. Sorry!

Well I suppose I can't give advice or anything because I haven't visited any other forums except Xisto and gaming forums. But that's all I have to say - hope I have been of some help.

i spend it playing wow ( used to be 8 hours a day ) now i sold the acc. ( 130$) and i'm thinking of getting a job instad :) i'm really a bumm and is becouse i'm easly addictive to all kinds of thinks (boose , drugs internet , cigarets etc. ) i'm thinking of making a homepage that will help me get some online income . ( i guess i will spend my 8 hours / day on Xisto now )