xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
slepikas

Google Talk Google Talk (beta)

Do you have a gmail account?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

huh,this poll and topic have no point.google talk just came out so the number of users is gonna be low, but since most everyone has a google email it coould be the next phenemon.

I have google mail but i dont use the google talk thing. in my opinion google is just trying to get their fingers into everything. There are more than enough instant message programs around that are free and all. Google has already attempted to do something with intant messageing in a program called Hello. It is a program generaly made to share pictures with friends but you can also have a bot that posts your pictures in a blog.

I am closing this topic because the responses are not really relevant to the topic. Your topic introduction and message desire needs to be worked much more. A simple one-line sentence is considered as SAPM. And so does replying in one-line! Please observe our forum rules. Please search the forum and look where to post before making a new topic. We have dedicated Google section. Please other members, when a topic is out of place use the REPORT feature.Thank you.----- Topic Closed -----Moving from Freebie Stuff to Google Talk