xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Static_Fury

My Account Seems To Be Gone

I cannot open my cp when i go to my domain it says it doesnt exhist....my count post has plenty of credits.... I was just wondering if there was aproblem or something i did, and i can fixe to get it back???thesyndicat.trap17.comThank you

Have you tried connecting using FTP? By the way, I replied to your FTP question.The reason I'm asking if you can access your hosting via FTP is that there's a good chance that due to the weather disaster we're having through out the nation, a good possibility that the connection might be interrupted. I'm having the toughest time just connecting to Xisto forum.If all other resort fails, please give plenty of time before trying again. It will come back. Xisto account does not just suddenly delete without a proper notice of suspension first.

try doing the process thing again. it seems they didnt get the request as your name is still black and not the dark red like mine.

180901[/snapback]

Please refrain from advices such as this. The color indication is only visible through the shoutbox or the member login found at the bottom of the forum's main page. And it is indicated that Static_Fury is already hosted. The every forum post will have everyone's name in the color black. The process can only be used once for the activation.

Thank you.

Static_Fury, the domain you are looking for cannot be found because it doesn't exist. You didn't register the domain thesyndicat.trap17.com, you registered thesyndicate.trap17.com instead. See your request.

Your real domain name is working fine and I can connect to cPanel.

Oh for the longest time I couldn't open the site and it turns out that it was misspelled.

Please click on this link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I can see that your default index page is showing. Thank you cmatcmextra for solving this riddle. If you have further question just PM any of moderators and we'll be happy to help you. Your cPanel username and the password is the one you designated during your account activation. If you don't recall your cPanel name, please refer to your application. If your password does not work, go to https://support.xisto.com/ and choose 7 to reset your cPanel password.

----- Topic solved and thread closed -----