xisto Community
Saint_Michael

3000+ Renders To Download

thats right no BS 3000 of the best renders the net has to offer we have anime, games, women, vehicles, comics, c4 renders and more for an easy 30 credits a download you will have some of the best downloads ever trust me 2200+ downloads and still going strong

http://www.gamefront.com/

you sigs makers will have nothing but thousands of sigs to make.

Hey SM, where did you get all these renders? Surely you didn't cut them all yourself? By the way, when you say 30 credits per download, is that hosting credits? (I don't even have that many) ;)

I'm pretty sure he just copied that post from Gamerenders...he's selling them for credits there... X.xNice packs Mike. Perfect for when you erase your hard drive and all your fonts and renders and brushes and stuff. *points to self* ;)Now...just gotta hit up dafont and da, then I'm set. :o

WHOA 3000 renders.. takes long to download them all but cool just what i needed ;) thanks BTW can you explain the thing about 30 credits thing you mean we have to give you 30 credits to downloaded them each set :/ if not what you mean about the 30 credits

don't worry about the credits like johnny said they were for another website that i went to.gamerenders.com

ive downloaded the abstract.zip.. u used 272GB of bandwidth? thats a lot... phew...

182682[/snapback]

Ditto. And hey Mike, I just thought of something...

With the amount of renders you have for download, we could start up render TORRENTS...which would save a lot of bandwidth, and make downloads much faster. We'd just need enough people sharing renders to keep seeders on the torrents...

Pffft, if there were like a Gamerenders for torrent packs of renders, that would be THE greatest thing, evar. :P