xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

The U.s. Predicted Winter. The weather this winter and why.

I was told it was okay to post this topic here. So I am going to tell you guys some stuff about the weather ;). I was looking at the predicted weather for this winter here in the U.S., and found that it is supposed to be colder and harder than normal. It means more snow. I believe this is from a little problem called global warming. As the ozone is depleted and destroyed from the CFC's containing carbon dioxide (which, by the way, destroy ozone at a ratio 1:100,000), the sun's rays are allowed to come in more, this, in turn creates a warmer climate as well as creating more temp extremes. The cherry blossoms at Washington D.C. now bloom 7 days earlier from it. Scientists now believe we may plunge ourselves into a ice age or permanently damage the envirionment if we don't stop soon. Just some thoughts.

The world's population is exploding so fast that I think it's impossible to prevent such a future disaster. I truly believe we are on the cutting edge of ruining our planet, and I don't think there's anything we can do about it. The majority of the population (in my view) lacks the knowledge and care that we need in order to prevent the destruction of our planet and every living thing that roams the world. I don't think this will happen anytime soon, in fact, I'd say long after I'm gone, but I'd say within 200 years we will ruin this planet.

Thanks elevenmil. I however do have a solution to this problem. If we cut gas out of the world economy, we would, with out a doubt, save this planet. The change would be massive, nothing like we have ever seen before, we would have to construct solar, natural gas, and hydrogen cell cars faster than we make gas ones. We would have to construct more mines for natural gas, build wind mills to harness electricity, and change our very life style. But it could be done within a matter of 20 years. But as you said, the problem lies with the people. It is now going to be the younger population that will have to start dealing with it. They will have to watch animals disappear of the face of the earth, watch as weather takes dramatic changes, and deal with it. Yes, we are making a big mistake, here. I am an extreme conservationist. I realize that the future of tommorow, isn't looking up.

well thats kind of old news, but i ball park that in about 1000-2000 years then the world will be unliveable.

I know we will go back to the ice-ages or hot-ages but I dont wanna be here.They dont care about earth anyway,all they care about is money and how easy and advanced the world is.How can we stop anything in the world when the countries cant even get together without one trying to rule or slave another.And with all the crazy terrorist we are not geting anywhere except to the ice-ages.But we can always move to another planet we never discovered in space when earth turn into mars.

<tr>

<td valign="top" align="center">

<script type="text/javascript"><!--

google_ad_client = "pub-0145459259765523";

google_ad_width = 728;

google_ad_height = 90;

google_ad_format = "728x90_as";

google_ad_type = "text";

google_ad_channel ="";

google_color_border = "FF0000";

google_color_bg = "8AC5FF";

google_color_link = "0000CC";

google_color_url = "008000";

google_color_text = "6F6F6F";

//--></script>

<script type="text/javascript"

src="Removed">

</script>

</td>

Well, I've heard yesterday that there is a twister somewhere in lost angeles and bring havoc to the residence near the area,, is it true or what.

If you are talking about the ozone layer, well it's really has a big hole and allows a lots of ultra violate rays into earth that somehow produces global warming due to the continues melting of snow. For these reason US may have a very cold winter to come especially those eares or country who's experience winter every year, so you expect cold weather than before...;)

Notice from KuBi:
Edit as requested.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

You guys got it exactly right,and it sounds like most of you care a little more about the earth than most people do. And I don't recall a twister in Los Angeles. However, it may just happen, the day after tommorow ;)

I think that was said above lol you may have to read a lil bit but its there *goes back and reads* ya its there some what lol. I think that they should start makin water powered stuff or like sun powered stuff the solar pannels that store the sun's energey so that way like at night you can still drive around or when the suns not out you can still drive also it wouldn't kill everyone to walk to places lol like in big citys get rid of cars and start walkin or takin the sub (if you have one in the area)