xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sPo0k3s

War Between Us And China? Perhaps?

I doubt that would be sancioned by the United Nations, but let's just imagine for one moment that it did. It would be a catastrophy. The chinese have the worlds largest air force, one of the largest army's and just look around your home, how much of your technology is made in china? They have top-notch missile technology. Yet the US have an amazing amount of funds to back them up, not to mention a very well, modern developed army. I would hate to think how that would turn out, but like I said, I very much doubt this is gonna happen. I'm sure the UN would step in somewere along the line. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

It's no need to afraid the imaginary war!China reduce its army every year! Why someone said it tripled its army every year??Nonsence!China and US has many link in global benefit. Why they have to resort to fight??

With the current relationship status of the 2 countries, war isn't one of the possibilities. just yet. undeniably, both countries are afraid of each other. US, a democratic country and is obviously against communism, is building up its relationship with China. So much for the arm support of US to those 3rd world countries with communist rebel groups. Afraird, eh? China, on the other hand, is also afraid. Look at how China tried so hard to protect its relationship with US in the midst of the conflict between US and North Korea. Now NK doesn't have much of a choice but to negotiate with US. Afraid, eh? Both countries are afraid. So obviously, they'll keep on. But someday, it will happen. It's just enevitable for a prospering nation to protect its interests to conflict with the interests of a developing nation. At this point both are just building up, either US prevails or China rise to supremacy...that remains to be seen. Hell, no one wants to see another world war. people do. Politicians? That's another story.

A war between the US and China is a possibility, but really unlikely to happen any time at all. The UN would try in step in and stop any conflicts and I don't think anyone is in the mood for a war. If a war actually occurred between the two countries, it would be disastrous for both sides and maybe some other neighboring countries where any military bases are. The US would probably win thanks to technological superiority though in my opinion.@aliveNumbers alone dont win a war. Technological superiority and other factors also play a role. Ever heard of the F-22 Raptor? The B2-Bomber? The Chinese AirForce maybe large, but it probably wouldn't stand a chance imo. And I don't think China has a navy as powerful as the US either@stevenWe need Japan! They give us cars, anime, Nintendo, and PS3s!!!!

This topic reminds me of a popular quote... and this is actually all I am going to say on this because the information is so hypothetical... (which actually goes with the quote)"I don't know how World War III will be fought... but I know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert EinsteinI really love that quote :D

If someone will starts a war it will be as usual USA for economical reasons to try to expand the economical bubble( you can't just print the $bills ,sooner or later the bubble burstIf Asia want's USA down,,they just sell the $ and collect there loans to US.And I don't think anyone in Europe will be a rescue in UN eight erHope you get the maniac out from white house soon, so the rest of the world and many US citizen can take a rest-reply by Lars

War with China

War Between Us And China?

First, China will likely "implode" as more and more younger people realize the benefits of better standards of living and freedom. The heavy handed government of today, will find itself challenged by its own people in the coming years. The you.S. Doesn't need to do anything.

If war breaks out with Taiwan, it won't be a you.S. Blunder but a Chinese one. The world will help defend Taiwan, including the you.S. China's image will fail rapidly because its neighbors will come to the realization that China is an aggressive land hungry country. That being said, their own neighbors will do what is necessary to protect themselves. And don't be fooled; Russia might argue with the you.S., but they also realize they have a dragon behind their backs. They are not stupid by any stretch.

Finally, the you.S. Military machine is capable of packing a powerful punch. China might be modernizing and growing, but the you.S. Is still quite capable of delivering a powerful blow to China if they decide they want a fight. Remember, as China's military grows, so does the you.S. It isn't just about manpower.

-reply by Jim Molinaro

Don't underestimate your enemy.There are many things we don't see on both the US and Chinese side,things that can destroy countries within days.The Chinese must be forced to sign some kind of peace treaty, and join the US an UN forces to fight for justice and peace.Same thing should be done with Russia and other separatist or rogue states.-reply by Kaiser

Replying to iGuestChina do not have a history of arrogantly and illegally invading several countries and slaughtering millions of innocent civilians and then occupying the country all in the name of freedom and democracy like your beloved US. Even in your own country you slaughtered the Natives in order to take their land. Not enough you find excuses to invade and occuppy large chunk of Mexican land. In your short history you have invaded several countries and bring miseries and sufferring and though often defeated you still never learn want to meddle in other countries' internal affairs. You'll never learn from past defeats and mistakes because of your arrogance a misconception of being the mightiest. If your country is so powerful why are you making alot of noise about China's defence budget which is a mere fraction of your ever growing defence spending even as your country is heading towards financial meltdown and your coffer is empty and your have to resort to heavy borrowing and printing of your own currency. China does not have a single military base outside it borders. So what are you afraid of? America is blind and deaf and will only accept what they want to believe in. If they say black is white and white is black knowing that it is not they will stick and stand by it if only to spite you.Is it any wonder Americans are hated so much around the world? Americans like to think they are powerful, high and mighty and are above the laws of any countries they are in with the exception of Russia, China. North Korea, Iran and a few other countries. There they will behave for they know that these countries will bode no nonsense and will come down hard on them.

GOD GIVE THESE MAGGOTS (world leaders) SOME SENSEWar Between Us And China?

I think that there will be a war and that too a world war. All the countries that are capable of spending money on defense inspite of the fact that people in africa are starving are the biggest shame for our plannet..I hope a big tsunami takes their entire mainland underwater including my own nation's...Being the most powerful and rich somehow seems more important than living in peace...Yeah the states and eu nations are fighting for peace, while blowing up others in pieces...I mean why is it so important to them..Why is it so important for nations like china and india to develop more weapons...What are they protecting themselves of...Each other...For christ sake..We all are humans...Have some sense...Why cant we use this money for the care of our environment and nature...For the betterment of our planet, people living in this planet and other creatures...If this is something they cant understand...I personally pray to almighty that wipe the bloody human race off this planet...No more humans...A massive explosions or too much rain...Evaporate life and reinvent everything again...I believe the humans in the stone age were far much better far much better than humans now...There were no borders, no currency, no religion, no nationalities, no bloody economy (no recessions)..And hence no issues to spill blood for...

OR IF THIS IS A BIT BRUTAL FOR God, THEN MAYBE A VANISHING TRICK ON ALL THE WEAPONS OF THE WORLD..ESP THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS..JUST ERASE ALL THE TECHNOLOGY REGARDING THEM AND TURN ALL THESE SCIENTISTS INTO PIGS, COWS, CHICKEN AND VEGGIES SO THAT WE COULD USE THEM PROPERLY...( tats a bit kiddish but would be a perfectly well approached solution for all these VOLDERMOTS)

-reply by earthling

preposterousWar Between Us And China?

what do you meanby india is developing weapons...We beg other countries for weapons. We even are dissolving our nuclear weapons to provide energy for the country.

as for  china...They are a fast growing superpower...No wonder people are afraid of em.

-reply by cheenu

Dragofly...Chinese won't lose the war nor U.S. Both will lose why cause they both will use nuclear weapons!And anyway U.S. Can mind its own business and if today the same problem was happening on U.S. I think U.S. Will do the same thing as China...U.S. Will say "Every peace of land that belongs to me shall not be taken!" or something!

-reply by HaHa

the united states would win without a doubt...if you look at the strength of the US military...navy for one america has multiple times the navy china has...compare 11 aircraft carriers to 1 aircraft carrier...then airforce...US has 18,000+ units while china has sub 2,000...it wouldnt take much for the united states to wipe out the chinease airforce and navy then pound the chinease mainland relentlessly into submission...long story short USA!