xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

A Great Pay-per-click Program www.bidvertiser.com

I am currently running bidvertiser.com ads on my site. They seem to be a decent CPC site. Ever since I got kicked from Adsense, I've been looking for a good CPC site like this. I have been with bidvertiser.com for a while now. The site I run them on isn't really high traffic. Actually it gets hardly any traffic. But I do like the way bidvertiser.com works. They have a good user interface that is easy to understand and use. The adverts themseleves are pretty good. They let you customize them fairly easily. The code they give isn't exactly XHTML compliant, but I asked them if I could change it so it was, and they agreed that would be okay. The payout isn't anywhere near as good as Adsense though. I really wish I was still with them. To say that bidvertiser.com is better than Adsense is not true at all. I need to make a few good websites that can get a lot of traffic and then maybe I can make some money with bidvertiser. But until then, I'm just getting by barely.

My friend uses adsense n yer gotta admit its great, he earns prob 5k a month, he is popular though, but cmon 5k :D thats his pocket money for yan ive seen his site lol.. got alot of content, i guess jst think carefully what you gona put on your site, i reckon its great as long as u know what ur doing :P

My friend uses adsense n yer gotta admit its great, he earns prob 5k a month, he is popular though, but cmon 5k :) thats his pocket money for yan ive seen his site lol.. got alot of content, i guess jst think carefully what you gona put on your site, i reckon its great as long as u know what ur doing :(

I've just signed up for a new Pay For Play program. Rather than getting paid from ads being clicked it pays everytime someone visits your site and an audio of a sponsors ad runs. I'ts not live yet, but I think it may be a better option.

John