xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

A Great Pay-per-click Program www.bidvertiser.com

I just signed up for this, its basically a pay per click program. It has a real nice and affective client area. It just like google adsense. But I think better lol. Anyway the more popular you site (more clicks you get) the more people start bidding on your website so your constantly getting higher pay per click. Pretty cool huh.Defiantly one you should check out. Its free ;) and no approval needed.

i checked ,but do not know how they paid us for per click,or any paid ways?

from paypal or else?they don't tell me. ;)

179811[/snapback]

they can pay by pay pal($10 minimum) or check($50 minimum).

Not bad it seems better than google adsense.

well, I don't understand that why people place these kind of text ads or infact anykind of ads on their website..you people came to Xisto in order to have ad-free hosting and now you guyz want to place ADs on your site!well, strange enough!Anyways, I still went on to the site and saw the text ad which they are placing and seems to me that whosoever will put that text Ad on their site will earn money because it seems to be less annoying and they are paying money as well which is far early then that of google adsense.But again, it all depends on YOUR sites popularity.May be Xisto can put this on the website to gain more money!!

Mayank, We do not put ads on your sites but that does not mean people cannot put their own ads. When we put ads, we earn. But when you put ads, you earn for your hard work. So, I don't think there is any wrong in putting ads on your sites. Besides, Ads when placed properly can increase the information content on your sites and in some cases, can even make things more colorful. As for Bidvertiser, which is a PAY PER CLICK advertising company (CPC Advertising), It can in no way compete with Google Adsense. Google adsense has millions of advertisers bidding on their website. So every click of your site gives you the maximum possible payout.So, In my opinion, I think you should switch over to Google Adsense. ( I am quite experienced in this field and been researching online advertising since past two years ).The only downside is,1> Google does not pay by paypal.2> It has a high payment threshold limit of 100 USD. So you have to wait until you have $100 in your account.3> Google Does not reveal much information regarding the traffic to which its ads are delivered.Thanks.

When I joined this advertising program, it seemed to me good revenue generator.But then after a few days when I looked at my account, my earnings didn't increase a bit for almost 15 days.Then I thought to <- snipped -> by myself, & then I noticed that, nothing is taken into account, i.e. when I clicked the ad, no increment in my earnings was shown there even after a day.I think, they are displaying ads on your sites without paying you out the money you deserver. The trick they are doing is that when you signup, the first initial clicks on your ads (if any), are rewarded, and then after a few days of your signup, no additional revenue is generated which indirectly means to a publisher is that no body is <- snipped -> whereas, the truth is that, despite of clicks, you are not rewarded.I suggest you people to switch to Google AdSense as mentioned by Opaque, because this is the only original good advertising service provider.}}}

I think that if u have already clicked an add, it will only count the first click from that ip for that day. Also I think clicking on your own ad may be against the TOS and could eventually be a reason for your account to get closed.

Why I could use ads:If everything goes well, my site will be used for our school organisation called "Sch?ler Vertretung" and we represent the pupils in our school and we can use the money we gain for our school and our pupils (eg: somewhere to site during break :ph34r:). But we don't have enough money to pay for hosting, but we could still make good use of money obtained through ads!I think thats reasonable and I might test this ad-service :blink:

Why I could use ads:

If everything goes well, my site will be used for our school organisation called "Schüler Vertretung" and we represent the pupils in our school and we can use the money we gain for our school and our pupils (eg: somewhere to site during break :)). But we don't have enough money to pay for hosting, but we could still make good use of money obtained through ads!

I think thats reasonable and I might test this ad-service :)

220906[/snapback]

to make enough money from ads you need a constant stream of visitors and i do not know if you can achieve that with a website that is particularry targeted at a school organisation

ClickZ News

Word of Super Bowl Ads Travel the Web

[February 8, 2006] Online buzz about the big game's big ads was bigger than ever.

Ogilvy's New New Media Unit

[February 8, 2006] Neo@OgilvyOne will handle digital and direct media after the mOne split.

The Search is on for the Super Bowl

[February 7, 2006] Search marketing has become an important component of an integrated ad campaign, but many marketers failed to include it to support Super Bowl buys.

'Life Takes Visa' Takes to Web

[February 7, 2006] The payments company launches a Web site and interactive ad campaign to support its new brand positioning.

Amid Controversy, AOL to Keep Enhanced Whitelist

[February 7, 2006] AOL has backpedaled on an earlier decision to discontinue its Enhanced Whitelist service for commercial e-mail senders.

Execs & Accounts for February 6, 2006

24/7 Real Media makes numerous executive appointments in three countries; Scripps hires Brink to lead interactive research; Double Fusion adds to board.

Amazon Testing Contextual Ad Program with Affiliates

[February 7, 2006] Amazon is leveraging its affiliate network to get into online advertising.

E-Mail Vets Unveil Plum

[February 6, 2006] Hans Peter Brondmo and Margaret Olson, formerly of Digital Impact and Constant Contact respectively, unveil their new venture.

SimpleFeed Intros Secure RSS

[February 6, 2006] The functionality is expected to be attractive to media companies and financial services clients.

iCrossing Intros Mobile Ad Unit

[February 6, 2006] Called mCrossing, the division will develop mobile content for clients and optimize it for discovery in mobile search interfaces.

Coremetrics Founder Hurt in 'Bazaar' WOM Venture

[February 3, 2006] CompUSA, PETCO and Golfsmith are initial clients.

Receive news via our XML/RSS feed

ClickZ News Archives

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

This post has been brought to you by

Posted Image

Mmm, mmm! Sliced and diced as SPAM-tastic!