xisto Community
sonorama

Yesterday Was My Birthday ...and everything went bad... so bad...

Yeah, I definitely had not a very happy birthday yesterday:

fist of all, my mom and I had an argue after breakfast and well, she's quite proud of herself that she can't sometimes appologize (well, it was her fault definitely). Then later, we (my band evanss) had a happy birthday show late night in a bar, but not all of my friends showed up. Then one of the bands did not want to play with our backline (amplifiers) because they wanted some specific brand and effects on it (!!!!). Finally, the girl I am currently dating never arrived eventhough she called several times to tell me that she was on the way...

Well, what can I say? after all, I had to say: 'whatever! I need some drinks to start forgetting these things tonite!'

then... Cheers! ;)

nothing.now i am 25 years old not even do one birthday party or celebration.i'm not thinking about that.i just think that i'm old again ,elder.so i must be working hard for my future,don't wait for until it's too late.

well sorry to hear that buddy! that your birthday was not a happy day!but on your birthday you must be always happy...and if you had a fight with your mom then also you must appologise to her because she was the one who gave birth to you on that very same day! well that's my personal thinking....its your decision all the way!anyways lets hope that you have great day from then and may GOD bring lots prosperity in your LIFE.

Hey Dude, I'm sorry to hear about that and HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude.We all have bad days, but it was unforntunte that it happened to be on your b-day, anyway, happy birthday m8.

I don?t like to celebrate birthdays. It seems like all the people loves you that day but you don?t even see some of them the rest of the year... and I?m not talking about people that live far away from here.Forget about that awful day and try to celebrate another relevant thing the day you want. ;)

man that sucks, im so sorry about that sonorama. hopefully the next one won't be a bad one and you can look back on this one and laugh. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Well happy birthday sonorama !

Uhm... if this makes you feel better, the things can go a lil' bit more bad than that... for example at my 15 anniversary one of my grandpas` died... like this wasn't enough after 2 years exactly on my 17 anniversary my grandma` died too. The last one really freaked me out... But that's it! I passed over this... Sometimes you got nothing to do for fixing the things...

Cheers! and happy birthday again!