xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Upgrading An Account. Credits

I understand that you need 30 credits to upgrade your account. now one question is are 30 credits equal to 30 days of hosting that it says on the main page. Another question is does something happen when i upgrade to my credits like it happens when applying for a new account your days go automaticly to 2 days no matter how many credits you had. Thanks for replys.

I understand that you need 30 credits to upgrade your account. now one question is are 30 credits equal to 30 days of hosting that it says on the main  page.

Yes. And respectively, you lose 1 credit per day. Hosting credits means it's the number of days you don't have to post and still have your hosting active. Yes, it could have used the word "day" instead of "hosting credit" such as You have xxx.xx days left

Another question is does something happen when i upgrade to my credits like it happens when applying for a new account your days go automaticly to 2 days no matter how many credits you had.

179449[/snapback]

When you upgrade you simply lose 30 credits from what you have. It does not reset back to 2 credits. Unless I am misinformed and needs to be corrected, this topic has been answered and now closed. Thank you everybody, especially elevenmil ;)

----- Topic answered, thread closed -----