xisto Community
MTDogg

Best Game Coming Out?

hmmm

im looking forwar to the new games developed for the mmorpg community~

quite a lot have been shown and im just waiting for them to be released.

with teh technologgy rising, i wont be surprised if the graphics of those games go beyond what i see today~

as for teh other consoles

i think i heard the psp is gonna have as FF title~

i guess ill wait for that~

179783[/snapback]

Agree Im loking forward to the release of R.O.S.E Online.

Currently is the open beta released on Fileplanet.

And it seems like all cheats/Hacks are gone!

I'm looking foward to seeing the new smash brothers come out on the nintendo revolution. Yup, that will hopefully be really cool unless they put even more useless pokemon in it... yuck. They could also stop having some of the copies like ganondorf and captain falcon, their moves should be different especial ganon's. To me, that is the best game coming out.

What game are you looking forward to coming out, cuase im puzzled to get socom 3, aoe 3 or battlefront 2 which 1 first  :huh:

179445[/snapback]

The best game comming out is Nintendogs for the nintendo ds. This game is really magnifecent. I live in europe but you americans already had the change to taste this beautifull game. I think this is the coolest game ever made on a handheld it has made such a good use of the ds's functions. it makes good use of the touch screen it makes good use of the ds's microphone. i mean you can just call your dogs name ore teach him tricks just by calling it in to the microphone. and with the touchscreen you can pet and stroke your puppy. and play games with him ore train him if you want. and that's not all it also makes good use of the ds's wifi functions. you can connect with another ds and trade puppy's or toys, and you can also play with the others puppy. it's really fun to do.

well that;s my nomeny for the best game comming out

cee ya....

Since I only have a GameCube.Kirby (working title)Legend of Zelda : Twillight PrincessFire Emblem : RadianceShadow the HedgehogViewtiful Joe : Battle Carnival ( Red Hot Rumble)....and...Megaman X Collection. :)

I also eagerly await FFXII as i have seen some of the renders posted on the internet and they have me drooooling all over the place. And n a side note F.E.A.R has just been released which i hope to aquire as soon as possible.

Legend of Zelda : Twillight PrincessKingdom Hearts 2Omfg, that game is comming out on my birthday 0_o I WANTS IT!!!!! That new kirby game that's comming out. I am SO getting it. And I am TOTALLY getting shadow the hedgehog. SHADOW!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHADOW!!!Heh, I'm in my obsessing mode.

theres a few games i lookin out for thats comin outStarGate The AllianceKingdom Hearts 2Dot Hack GU Thats it for now till i find what else is good thats coming out XP

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit typo
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)