xisto Community
guntry

Have You Been Arested?

I've had my neighbors call the cops on me once for loud music because... that's how I like it.I almost got the cops called on me once too, but if they would have I would have been arrested or gotten charges against me. When I was 15 I went out to the lake for my families annual reunion we seem to have every year. Anyways I had brought one friend and one of my cousins brought one of his friends and we hung out most of the trip along with two other cousins. The night before we all where going to leave we all went walking around the camp grounds... one thing led to another and we were taking other peoples alcohol. Once drunk we started going around the camp ground again and started stealing peoples properties. After the camp ground we went to the cabins and t.p'd them put their outside decorations all over the place, stole alot of the cabins stuff, and stole some guy that worked theres smokes... our night was over and we all went to our cabins/tents.We went to bed and got woken up with the camp owners outside our tents and cabins about to call the police. Someone had told that we had done it and we had to clean out the bathrooms, dig up holes, clean up garbage, and mow the grass so they wouldn't call the police or press charges.Needless to say they all blamed me for telling when it was one of the other cousins who squealed on us.

I've never been arrested. Luckily, I was born with some common sense.

187341[/snapback]

lolz, me too... I haven't been arrested yet :P and hopefully I won't ever. I'm not trying to affend anyone but I think its kind of dumb to go do some things that people do and get caught. But, its your choice to do what you want and you will just have to pay for it... If you get caught :\

xJedix