xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guntry

Have You Ever...

I have smoked weed, I used to smoke it all the time. I don't do it as much though, i occasionally do if i am with friends, or feeling really sick. I've snorted cocain before, not as often as i have smoked weed, but not exactly a small number. I have done E once...but i wont ever do it again. And I have also done- speed-crystal meth, and Shrooms.I would never do LSD, or Heroin...especially LSD though. I probably Drink more then i smoke weed...and i hardly ever drink. I know its bad for you, but i don't do it on a regular basis, and when i decide to drink its to have a good time, its not to drown away "my sorrows".

Notice from KuBi:
Edit as per requested.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

I've never done any type of drugs. I hardly even touch medication unless I'm so sick I can hardly get out of bed. --;It's never been of interest to me even though I do know some people who smoke weed and stuff.

It honestly bothers me to see that someone would snort cocaine but refuses to try LSD of all things. LSD happens to be the only drug man made or otherwise that has no conceivable LD50 (overdose potential) at all and has no PROVEN side effects other than myths comprised from outdated studies based on inadequate information and unconfirmed sources.For those of you who claim to drink every so often but refuse to try marijuana, wake up from your dream world. Drinking kills. Marijuana, when used in moderation has actually shown to be one of the only methods of slightly stimulating and raising one's IQ score while relieving many countless ailments that dangerous prescriptions are unnecessarily used for. The only reason marijuana is illegal is because the government has no method of profiting from it being that it's easily grown by even the most novice gardener. If I had the power to make the decision, alcohol and marijuana would switch roles. I've never lost a family member due to a marijuana addiction. Alcohol on the other hand.. yea... scirosis is a b*tch. I am not afraid to admit that I smoke marijuana regularly. I don't use it to have fun really, I don't find it to be very exciting. :) I actually use it as a sleep aid. Prescription sleeping pills are very dangerous. Forget using those things... too bad marijuana gives you such an appetite. Haha.. the only problem I have with it is the damn eating. I've never imagined myself eating 3 jelly and cream cheese sandwiches at 4 in the morning (or even just 1 for that matter hahaha)... leave it to good old Mary Jane. You all have a good night now.

Smoking weed is for stupid people..Yeah...Obviously you're not very intelligent if you put yourself in a state of vulnerability during which you don't know what you're doing and your senses are all wonky... I wouldn't do that ever.A lot of people think I do though O.o;; It's weird..... Anywhoo....Yeah...Say no to drugs.

If you smoke anything for any reason besides medical reasons...but, and if you do it because you got addicted and tryed to stop i wouldn't let that effect the way i think of you, but if you do it because you think its ocol..or whatever i most definatly cannot hang around with you..because i just think you are too much of an idiot...wether it be weed, or just a cigarete, they are both bad unhealthy for you...do you realize that for every year that you smoke two or more cigs a day you are putting a PINT or ACCUAL TAR into your lungs...it is disgusting, have you ever seen the inside of a dead persons lungs when the person smoked..its unbelivable, but dont do drugs, people may think its cool..but its not..not in any way shape or form...if your doing it to fit in..fit in somewhere else cuz these people arent your sype...but ive never done drugs, never will..alchahol on the other hand is another subject :-D a good one though...lol ive tried that just ebcause i wanted to and im not addicted to it but i do like it every 2 months or so..maybe a magarita, or strawberry daquerie..

It would actually be pretty funny to have some law enforcement visit this site and read all these posts. I wonder what would happen :(. I personally have not done any type of drug whatsoever unless you count taking pain medication or something like that, I have however drank a little bit of Sake and some Taiwan beer :(. Other then that minor thing, I haven?t done anything else quite so serious as what some of you have mentioned above.

Hey,Well, fortunatly for me I have never had any type of illegal drug in my body, and also I don't drink (I'm 24 - you may say well I would hope not but I know that almost all of my friends enjoy a drink, although they don't drink to stupid amounts) and my parents quit smoking, infact - it's my father that stopped smoking exaclty a year ago today ( HEY - GD FOR HIM! ). So I'm in the best shape of my life right now with alot of training that I am doing in the Martial Arts.I'm just wondering, what is it that made you feel that you needed to start drugs, and also - well done for talking about it, to my knowledge being able to talk about what you have done like that is a very commendable thing. Thanks for your time, Achieve.

have you ever used or tried any kind of illigal drug. what was it? why did you do it?i have nener done drugs. i was just wondering how many of you have.

Nope, never have and probably never will...I'm not into that stuff, totally against it. :)

have you ever used or tried any kind of illigal drug. what was it? why did you do it?i have nener done drugs. i was just wondering how many of you haveI two times tried marihuana, but i dont feel very well, when i did it. I think it s not for me. However i like alcochol and time to time cheer up gas. But is legall ......... yet :]ps. sorry for my english , is not very well

Yup, a nice experience, to be honest. I smoked pot when I was fifteen and I still remeber all the new emotions I felt. I want to try it again, now listening to my favorite music, just to remember it as a special experience. Some people think that it's addictive and everything... well, it is... but on the other side it's something that you'll never forget. I'm not trying to convince you to try it, but if you have an opportunity, you shouldn't think terrible about it. Of course, there are dugs that are addictive from the first time... but if it's something like pot, well... it's kind of worth it (I know it sounds bad). Just my opinion...

I have never actually used drugs personally, but I know quite a few people who have. I am in highschool, an upper middle class one so you know that there are pot smokers. Some also go to other extremes like Acid and such forth. I can't say that I never want to try marijuana but I'm in no rush haha. The other drugs, however, I will never try. I don't care how curious I get or if people who do use it say it isn't that bad I just will not try them. Drinking alcohol is also another thing that I dislike. The taste is the only reason though.