sader

Logo For Trap17 Sorry if I have no rights to do that

When I first time come to Xisto site I saw this logo

Posted Image

and I fought that this is original Xisto logo,but listen what heppends one day

As usally I surfed internet and incidentally found the same logo :P

And I understand that Xisto hasn'y theyr own logo :P

but then in my head come one idea try to create logo for Xisto

Heres what I done so far(i can edit these whatever it needs)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I hope am not braking any rules by posting this, I just want to help Xisto community ;)

Sorry if this is not right place for this topic I just coulnt find better place :P

You mean black border around or you mean it would be look mutch better if the "web" would be inside circle but not inside squere am I right?

You mean black border around or you mean it would be look mutch better if the "web" would be inside circle but not inside squere am I right?

179081[/snapback]

I think he wants you to kill the border. In other words, only leave the outline/silhouette of the web. ;)

As usally I surfed internet and incidentally found the same logo ;)And I understand that Xisto hasn'y theyr own logo :P

I'm curious to where you've found this duplicate of the logo.

Hmmm.... interesting. I didn't even know that their logo wasn't an original. Shows how much surfing I really don't do ;)Anyway. This is a great idea. I'd love to see what you come up with as a final one because all the ones I've seen so far are pretty good. Maybe there should be a logo contest, like they have a sig contest... just a thought.Either way - nice job!

I'm curious about this too. Does the name Xisto have any significance? If it does, it might help to set the theme of the logo. I wonder if the current Xisto logo is the original and the other page where it was seen has copied it? I don't think Opaque is the type of person that would steal someone else's logo.

If I remember correct that site was about mac os but I am not sure

Hrm... the logo DOES look remarkably like the logo for Apple's 'dotmacsynch', see below.

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Maybe Opaque did 'borrow' it afterall?

Perhaps a competition for a new logo is not a bad idea. There's a lot of artistic talent in these forums, I'm sure the end result would be amazing.

Doesn't seem all that bad... I mean, we do borrow all our renders, aside from a select few... my 3d or fractals for example...But anyway...hm....maybe if you redid that web thing and stuck it in a glassy bally circly thing like the old logo? Then we'd have an original logo that fits the site's name, but wouldn't have to change much. Or something.