xisto Community
romy

How Long U Play Cod? topic title tells all.

I believe my total time playing COD was a mere 36 hours in total as i completed it very qiuckly even on the hard level. I play mostly online so about 2 years worth of play That's mixing COD And COD:UO.

I got introduced to Call of Duty at my earlier workplace. We used to play it for around a couple of hours after work (or during free time).So far, I have only played United Offensive.I have also played it online at epcgaming, but nowadays hardly find any servers that allow high pingers like me (I am located far away from most online servers, that is).

I've been playing CoD only for... dunno, maybe 20 hours? Finished the game, like 4 times. SP onlyAlso, CoD:UO, finished it twice, no MP againNow I play CoD4, so far I have about 24 hours of playing for the last year.

i play aproximately 4 hours a day since i just got fired and ive been playing the games since cod finest hour (personly the best cod made so far)ive competed every call of duty game for console and i hope to complete every other cod game made in the future.on my origional account now banned longshot uks (i was the 14th best sniper in the world for cod 3 and the uk's fastest on cod 4)now i sold cod 4 and opend a new account.on cod 3 my best kill death ratio 53 kill 2 deathscod 4 was about 16 and 2 (hardcore snd)

I've played Call of Duty 2 for over 3 years now and Call of Duty 4 for half a year, but I kinda quit because it gets boring. And there isn't much new to discover anymore. Also you pretty much reach the maximum skill you can reach without playing all day long after 3 years..

I've been playing since CoD2, never got CoD3, just skipped to CoD4. I'm really looking forward to CoD:WAW, gonna be awesome. CoD2 and CoD4 are both brilliant games in their own way, they have different styles to them which I love about them.But yeah, in total maybe 2/3 years. And I hope to extend that!

Hey!I have played Call of Duty 4 only. For 2 days the single-player mode! (Since my friend burned me the DVD and I didn't used his CD-key to play online). You must be wondering why 2 days? Because it was 2 of my free days which I passed all day play it and pass the whole single-player mode within this time.So as you can see, COD4 is wayyy to short!!! They should make it a little bit longer on COD5 =D :)Tim.

I've played every COD except the last one, but I never really liked playing any online. Pretty much I just played until I beat them on single-player and that's all.I couldn't stand online because I spent more time dead than I did alive, :P.

I am playing this game from last 3 months it is a good game. When 1st part of the game released at that time it was vary slow on my pc but recently i purchased a laptop and it is capable of running cod-4.