xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icylady101

Favourite Game Character What is yours?

What is your favourite PS2/Xbox/N64/PC/Gameboy/other character(s)?My favourite character at the moment it Final Fantasy X's Yuna. She is so pretty, kind and willing to help other people. In FFX she falls in love with Tidus, which is so......bittersweet in a way. I wont say why, because I might spoil it for the other people whom haven't played it yet. :P Also because she is so smart, she knows how to summon aeons---HOW COOL! I wish I could do that if only it existed but.... I guess I wouldn't have the guts like her to face Sin or Yu Yevon though, again, she is so brave!I also like Rikku, also from FFX because she is so playful and because she isn't afraid to speak her mind. She and Yuna are good friends, this is seen in both FFX and FFX-2. I like her also because she is so pretty and she is so funny! Rikku reminds me of myself = funny and caring for friends. I know, I know..... game characters aren't real human beings but in the minds of many gamers. These characters do exist and they all carry their own story in the gaming world and the hearts of their fans. So who is your favourite game character? Are they a boy or girl? What is it about them that you like? Do they somewhat represent yourself in one way or another? ;) Show your support for them by sharing them with others and on the way, get to know whom others idolise and are fond of. :P

1)Glitch<from>Metal Arms: Glitch in the systemGlitch is a small, yellow robot. He's kinda cute, but he's also one of the coolest robots i can think of. He's cool because:If his torso/arms, head, and legs can fall of and he can make his arms reach out, grab the legs, and put them back on himself. Then he can stand up and put his head back on. He can also fall apart at will, which is handy when there's an enemy who you don't want to kill, you can just let him walk past you.His backpack can hold limitless weapons and supplies.He's very light, can double-jump, then flip. He's hard to hit.He can hold up to 6 batteries that energize his chassis so it can take a lot of damage.He's my favorite.2)Yoshi<from>Yoshi StoryYoshi Story is for Nintendo 64, but it's really fun. My favorite Yoshi is the Light Blue one. I like yoshis because:He has a tongue 3 times as long as his body.He can eat almost anything.He can make himself float by kicking his legs.He can turn enemies into eggs, then throw them at other enemies. He's so cute.3)Rogue<from>X-men LegendsRogue's my 3rd favorite because:She's really strong. She can send enemies flying because of it.She can fly. That let's her charge down at a bad guy.She's almost invulnerable to alot of attacks. She can throw Wolverine.Those are my 3 favorites.

My favorite game character is solid snake from metal gear solid cuz hes a awsome fighter and doesnt care wat other people think about him and doesnt take crap from anyone either also i like the guy from grand theft auto 3(idk his name) hes cool cuz he doesnt object to any of the missions or who he has to kill hes got no concious

my favorite character of videogames is Squall of final fantasy 8, because his personality is the more realistic in a game i ever seen, Squall begins as a rebeld adolecent but later gonna become a great leader with a great sense of honor and friendship; he is too a great fighter and his sword (the gunblade) is fantastic.For me is the better elaborated character that square-enix elaborated in all the time.

Well mine Mario, he's a classic. Mario had great games and a cool character. A plumber saving the day, come on who wouldn't play it? Lol. With Luigi another great character facing off against King Koopa this feud made Nintendo history. Atleast I think. My favorite game of his would be Super Mario World. I know its one of the older games but it was great. Lol, I'd probaly choose to play that game over some off the current games out for the new systems.Another great character was Link, it was a touch choice between Link and Mario but Mario was more of a legend to Nintendo rather then Link who still has a little ways to go to earn the respect that Mario has. Dont get me wrong, Link is awesome but a few more games and such will be good. Link recently has been having a bad time with games or so I've heard that they are not good. Ocarnia of Time and Link to the Past are my favorite Zelda games.

My favorite videogame character is Kirby, I relate to him in a lot of ways. For example, we both like to eat. A lot. He's also very easy to draw, probably the only videogame character I could ever draw. I can draw a pretty good Sonic though...

There's so many video game characters out there it may take a while to name them all. But here's my list of favourite video game characters.

Scorpion: Of Mortal Kombat fame easily the most famous of all of the Mortal Kombat games. I play as him almost all the time in my Mortal Kombat games I have at home, I always play as him in Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks he always wins a fight and he has a very wicked style of fighting. And just looking at him sends shivers down your back.

Akuma: Of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo fame and other Street Fighter games. Another very easy character to play as and you always win because he always has a move to get out of very, very tought situations like if you're traped in a corner just teleport behind your opponent and trap them in the corner and beat the crap out of them. Your opponent likes to throw fireballs at you if you're playing as Super-Akuma just jump in the air and throw dual air fireballs back at them one of the air fireballs will destroy the single fireball thrown and the other will just hit your opponent giving you the upper hand. And of course Super-Akuma is the ultimate version of Akuma for the reasons I just stated he always wins he's the fastest character and the easiest character to play as if you know the code to play as him. You will always win.

Reptile: Of Mortal Kombat fame, when you first see him he has both Sub-Zero and Scorpions moves in one character I don't think I ever found out how to play as him. But fighting against him always gives you a nice little challenge. If you want to be on the list of the biggest scoring players in the arcades back in the day. You just had to fight reptile and if you beat him you get a huge score of 10,000,000 points if you beat him and do your finishing move on him. And of course he would sometimes interefere in one of your matches before you start to give you clues on how to find him.

Anakin Skywalker: Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith. I love playing as him in this fun game. When I play as Obi-Wan. I can't wait to play as Anakin again because he has force lightning and plus you get to play as a character that goes from being a very nice guy and a good friend to Obi-Wan. He also turns to the dark-side and for once you are able to play as the most popular Sith Lord and bad-guy in all of the Star Wars films (Darth Vader). I love that angle in these games you play as the good-guy and something happens and you turn into an evil person and you're controlling everything your character does. And I find I love playing as the bad-guy it's always the most fun. :)

1. Nanami from Suikoden 2Because she's cool! Well all suikoden 2 characters and suikoden 1 characters are cool too and some are hot lol.2. Snake and Meryl from Metal Gear SolidBecause They are awesome, well they are.3. Yuna and Rikku from Final Fantasy X and X2Because they are hot, and cousins, also because the game is good because of them.4. Ann and karen from Harvest MoonBecause it made the game better, and they are hot. lol Yeash again with the word hot!!!

My favorite character would have to be Link from the Legend of Zelda games. Maybe its because Ive just been playing alot of zelda games lately, but I do like him. My other favorite would have to be Woolio, from Animal Crossing. He's a purple sheep with sun glasses on, I mean, come on. You cant beat that. Not even Jerimia the Bullfrog (he also is in the Animal Crossing games, which, is totally awesome!)

Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog!He can fly.He's a fox (Foxes are fricken awesome!).He's got an IQ of 250-300.He has a plane, regardless to the fact he can fly anyway.He has 2 tails.There are thousands of reasons. I just can't list them all because I want to leave room for everyone else :)