xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Question: A Reason To Staying Active Why Trap17 host for posts?

Hello,

I Have a question, :Why does Xisto host free websites for posting/staying active on this foum? Do they get money or something for every post a member posts here? :P I really dont know so can someone tell me ;) Im new so i dont know alot from here.

Thanks,

-Microsoft

--------------------

:P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please refrain from inserting unnecessary blank spaces. Moving this topic from General Talk to Questions & Queries. Adding to title to be descriptive as per TOS.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I don't know the exact reasons but here's what I think may be the reasons.1. You notice there are advertisements in the forums, it is quite likely Xisto recieve some sort of income for either displaying them or when someone clicks on them. Therefore, if you make it a requirement for people to post in the forum for free hosting, the advertisements are displayed more often and there is more chance they will be clicked on.2. Xisto are building a forum community, by enticing people to post in the forum with free web hosting, it means the community has a better chance of surviving/growing. This again means more advertising and more income to support the free hosting.Personally I think this works really well. Most people would prefer not to have forced advertising on their free web sites. Let's face it, if you didn't mind advertising on your web site you can get free hosting anywhere. But how do you cover the cost of providing free hosting without putting advertising on the members' web sites? This is the perfect solution. By strictly moderating the forum for content, it ensures the free hosting is only given to those prepared to support the community, which again helps it grow.

I believe Xisto is primarily an advertising-based website. Therefore, the more folks actively participating in the forums, the more viewers of the advertisements they can claim, which translates into a steady revenue.

They have Google Ads from which they get some money in case someone click their ads, they do have the search box from google too, another way to get some money and so one.It's a fair service and a quality one too.I like Xisto.

This topic has been going on for more than enough time. Avalon's post explains it all so I am locking this topic. If you need to post click on any report button in this topic, say you want this topic opened and give a good reason why while you're doing so. Until then...// Locked