xisto Community
SharpShooter22

Whats Your Favorite Thing To Do? What is it?

Watching the weather, be it a beautiful sunny day or a all out bad thunderstorm. that is one thing that you can always find something to do with. you can watch it direct or via your computer, Done both. and you can find it 24 hours a day 7 days a week all year around.

My favourite thing to do...Laying around with some friends on a sunny Sunday afternoon... chilling, playing some music together, drinking beers.With no cliche and annoying people around.

For me I think that my favorite things to do are quite varied. It's not something I easily noticed but when I tried spending one day bed ridden, I felt there were a few things that I didn't feel comfortable not doing XD 1. Sports. It can be Badminton, Basketball or Volleyball. Without at least one of those in my normal day I feel rather stagnant and tired. I have to find a way to spend my energy and sports are my favorite means to do that.2. Music. Now I'm not sure which one I like more, to listen to music or to make it, but without dose of musical coloring in my gray day I begin to feel bored. There has to be some way to keep my ears occupied >_>3. Friends. I have to talk to friends, they're always fun to talk to I guess. Some times that means chatting online or talking to them on the phone or personally. Without company my day feels lonely =_=But I think I listed the things in my life that I can't live without. But I don't think those are my FAVORITE things, just the things that I'm used to doing. Maybe, if I were to not look at what I now consider to be necessities, then I'd think my favorite thing to do is draw. I can live without drawing, but when I do, the world opens up to so many possibilities that I can put down on the piece of paper before me. It's complicated but that feeling just rocks.

My favorite thing to do is playing basketball, listening to music and sitting infront of my PC doing some stuff like coding, surfing, games etc. But my most favorite thing to do is playing basketball, cause i haven't played basketball for awhile now.... But im gonna sometime to play the game i love... BASKETBALL!

Edited by gmichael (see edit history)

I have 6 months I have computer, but I begun use web design has already 2 months maybe.I like basketball, although if like a sport, can't dislike other sports.However on PC be more time, like it, and I love working web sites .. what , this is my life. :)

My favorite thing to do is watch my 1st 2nd and 3rd favorite shows. My favorite show is : Inuyasha My second favorite is : Naruto And My third Favorite show is : Bleach. I like to draw too. I like playing with my dog. Yep. Well Buh-Bye! :)

I like the way people are so passionate about one thing, i'd like that but i have a bit of a longer list, i get bored of things for a while and then get really into them again. I love horseriding and everything to do with horses, and up until i was sixteen this was pretty much all i did. I wouldn't say i like them any less now but as i've got older other things have got in the way and i don't have as much time for it. I also like playing on the computer, playstation and wii, can get really addicted to some games and play them for hours on end until i've got 100% completion, even if it means playing until 6am when i've got work at 9am(bit childish i know!). Facebook is quite addictive too! I also like reading, will read with pretty much the same passion as computers games - until stupid o'clock in the morning, but only if the book is worth it. Sleep is a good one, i can stay up late, but hate getting up in the morning, sometimes my bed can be so comfy in the morning it can feel like the best place in the world! I also love my duvet. My last one is driving, i hate how much it costs, but love driving itself. Will go on random drives for hours to nowhere cos it relaxs me and i find it fun to be able to go anywhere whenever i feel like it.Anyway i think thats about it, would have been much shorter if i could just like one thing!!

Basketball, Football (Touch football - rugby without the tackling), Soccer, many sports in the spare time in the arvos during autumn or a winter. Apart from that, sleeping in for sure in the winter, considering how cold it is and it's like snuggle and/or hot chocolate weather. Nighttimes, playing MMOs and/or shoot em ups, esp the favs Diablo, Counterstrike and World of Warcraft. I enjoy the challenge of working in teams in MMOs, especially WoW raids and having to work with 24 other people.