xisto Community
SharpShooter22

Whats Your Favorite Thing To Do? What is it?

well since im 16 im learning to drive and it has become one of my favorite thingss to do, i love it my mom always panics when i start driving even though i only drive in this huge deserted parking lot near my house...not ready for the road yet :P .I love singing, i'm taking voice lessons and i want to make my demo before i graduated high school, so i sing alot and everywhere and everytime.I love shopping like every girl in the world. and last i love boys i think every girl should own atleast two ;) .also i too like sleeping just like frayed.

My favorite thing to do is paintball because you get to shoot people without actually killing them and if there is someone you dont like on the other then when you shoot them once and they call themslevs out well you can keep shooting at them untill there down on the ground and well yea it pretty fun.

My favorite thing to do? I've actually got a couple that rank about the same, it just depends on the day and some times I can multy task and be doing them at the same time. I love making my primitive graphics, especially now that I've figured out how to make things from scratch and still have them look pretty spiffy! I love online simms, especially trek stuff, as you can tell by my avatar. I've checked out a couple of various ones, but the ones that I wouldn't mind doing are email based and I prefer forums because my email addy's are pretty cluttered as it is! I love to sing and write songs, though I don't know that I'm all that good at the latter. I love to draw and read as well, though neither I do all that much now-a-days because of school and the others actually kind of having some responsibility to them. I love to be with my closest friends, and enjoy being in school functions that are very social, though they do tax on my reserves sometimes. Most of all, I like being with this guy at my school. I really like him, and can't get enough of talking to him. *Sigh* those are my things to do in my free time, or even when there isn't any.

I like to make graphics, that or play soccer, I also like listening to music, watch t.v, workout, and eat haha. I love sleeping but I hardley do, there is a short to life so might as well not waste your time sleeping :P . Walking is fun like in marathons. It is always a good thing to go on computer haha, but yeah thats basically all I do, sorry if that wasn't interesting. :P:P

Edited by Midori (see edit history)

My favorite things...... Right now because I am always busy, i would have to say that reading is my favorite thing to do. On days where I do not want to use my brain I watch some T.V (Usually shows like Friends, Simpsons, Grey's Anatomy, Seinfeld or Scrubs)I used to play a lot of badminton but due to my job I cannot do that presently. I love posting on Xisto, usually when I get breaks from my job I post on Xisto. Videogames are my favorite when my cousins or friends visit me :P Sleeping and eating are one of my favorite things :P Sad to say I never put on the weight though. I listen to music when I work or clean up the place so I have gotten used to listening to music so I guess this can be added to the list too.I have 4 pets so watching them play or taking care of my them is the most favorite thing for me :PI cannot think of any other thing to add here so I will conclude my speech :P P.S this is my 300th post here on trap

uhm.. of course playing computer games like counter-strike and o2jam and lot more... :)and i most like to do is Building and playing my own Ragnarok Online Server... oh.. and i love to eat and sleep and watch tv thats all and im not studying lol... :XD:

There is a lot of thing I love to do.Well first off, I love my Guitar.I'm into that Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Thrash type of stuff.I've been playing for about 5 years now.Secondly, I love the computer.My xfire account racks up hours and hours of video games.My family says I play video games too much, but I disagree, lol.Thirdly, I love my friends.When i'm usually with my friend, we all have a good time. We can end up playing football, having LAN parties, playing Xbox and Halo and Halo 2, drive around places, act stupid, and it keeps going.Thats all, pretty much.

My favorite thing to do is anything that is out of schedule, either recording music, listening to music, going out with friends. I mean, everything that is out of routine. Especially uncommon things that I dont do very often. I cant say I like one activity more than another, because then I would do it to often and then it wouldnt be my favorite anymore.... Wierd, though thats the way I see it.

Out of schedule, its either playing RPG games like Guild Wars, World of Warcraft and so forth. There is also listening to music, heading to the pub for a drink after work, or even getting together with a football every now and again. I used to play basketball, football and the like when I was younger after school, with some many fellow students gathering around for a game as well. Today, some students still do that, but not as much as the days in the mid to late 90s. Those I do see while walking or driving past, it brings back memories of my younger days.

Since 99% of the time I have too much to do, my favorite thing to do is NOTHING! Yup, absolutly nothing. Of course, the best place to do nothing is down at the creek, away from humans and telephones and computers, and just sit and stare at the water, or get in and cool off and just relax.