xisto Community
flamette

Crunchy Or Smooth The ultimate peanutbutter poll

Crunchy or Smooth PeanutButter  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for me it depends on how im feeling. But some people have strong tastes when it comes to peanutbutter texture.

177971[/snapback]

I hate peanut butter. I always refused to eat peanut butter even as a child if my parents gave it to me for luch i threw it away.

I also hate peanut butter . :) Tried it once and never again. It tastes awfull to me! Thank God that my parents understood what I think about peanut butter and that they haven't forced me to eat it when I was a child. :D

i never liked peanit butter, even when i was little...but if i had to choose id probably like smooth better because..its smooth...easier to deal with than chunky

If it's just the peanut butter then I would always choose the crunchy kind. It's too plain when you have just the peanut butter and bread. Something to chew on, I suppose. But when I am making PB and J, well I can't really spread some Smucker's jam nicely over those bumpy nuts! I have to have smooth one for that occasion.

I don't eat peanut butter very often but sometimes I just crave it. I think it's because I rarely eat meat and my body is telling me I need some protein.

The only peanut butter that I really like is Laura Scudder's crunchy. My grandpa used to work at that company when I was small and he always had a

huge jar of it in his fridge.

I don't like any kind of jeely though, I put honey on my sandwiches.

I don't really eat peanut butter, but when I do it's usually crunchy peanut butter. I hardly ever get it but when I do it can be polished off in less then a week. The only time I like smooth peanut butter is when I eat a sandwich of peanut butter and bananas because I the crunch just ruins the whole taste all in all.

how could people hate peanut butter besides the people who are allergiv to it then of course.For me i go for both but of course im a jif guy myself.

I can't stand crunchy peanut butter. It's especially bad if it is unexpected. I hate biting into a PB&J only to realize that it was made with crunchy peanut butter.