xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xclusivesoldiers

Just A Quick Hello Ive only just registered

Hello Boys and Girls,I have only just registered here at the Xisto forums and just wanted to say hello.I have registered here for the obvious reason of getting hold of a free hosting account and to become a member of this community.My primary objective is to have a host for my Gaming Clan called "Xclusive $oldiers" - we a Bridge Crossing Clan from the game "America's Army". We are the top Bridge Crossing clan in the world and had secured web-hosting from a sponsor - but last night our account was deleted due to the behaviour of some of my clan-members (who have subsequently been removed).Anyway, thats my story - I just thought I would share that with you and hope to speak with you all over the next few weeks.

just a quick reply... :)hey to xclusivesoldiers,welcome to Xisto community.hope your coming plan the Gaming Clan will come ture as soon as you could.host it by Xisto is good choice. enjoy yourself here...

Hey xclusivesoldiers and welcome to the community :) Enjoy your hosting and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Just realized, this is posted in the wrong forum. Moving from Have Your Say --> General Talk to Have Your Say --> General Talk --> Introductions.
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Hi, welcome to the forums!I am sure you will have no trouble in getting your hosting and your site should be up in no time.If you have any problems designing and building your site there are loads of people here willing to help out, so don't be afraid to ask. There are also loads of people who enjoy gaming, so just go ahead and chat.Once again, welcome! :)