xisto Community
epox

My New Sig how is it?

hello, recently i made this sig, it's quite simple, but i like it, please send me some suggestions

Posted Image

i hope you like it! :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moving from Hosted Members Area to Xisto Graphics > Sigs > Showoff. Title spelling correction.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I don't now if you used it, but try to not use hue/saturation. It tends to make the sig one color which makes it lose the excitement.It also doesn't look like you used much work...maybe except on the text. It's better than making the standard boring text, so I guess that's a plus.

I agree. That's a lot of red and it's really overpowering. Try adding a stroke or glow to the text so you can see it better because I can't even read it. Also, while the red adds atmosphere, it doesn't have much character. It seems like a kind of mist is around your face (I'm assuming that's your face) and it adds a bad effect to the whole thing. Lastly, borders. Borders are your friend. Heck, so are burritos. What am I prattling about?

Hey, think that a bit of green around the edge of the text would work...make sure you have a spare copy before you start messing around though, you woudn't want to lose your original sig...that would be a pain.

Green and red, while being across the color wheel from each other, look horrible together. I suggest silvers or blacks to go with the dark red theme. Maybe it would look better if you made the background a bit darker or make it a little less opaque on a dark background?

i think the red might work but you should change the text. i dont really like that font, at least with the kind of sig you have. there really isnt much going on in the sig except for part of a face and its on the smaller side. i suggest using a more simple text, one that is more solid than the one you are using. and change the color of the text. try giving white a try. you could try having a smaller simple white font and i think it would look better.and add a 1 pixel border.

i would have usea combination of white red and black grunge brushing to make it stand out just a bit. but ok for starting out.