xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bartolo

Hi Ya!

Welcome to the forums!I am sure you will find loads of friendly and helpful people here.Have fun just chatting and good luck getting your hosting and setting up your site.Hope to see you on the boards soon :)

Hello all! I'm a crazy boy from Spain, my English is... well... not too good (as you will seen soon laugh.gif )My hobbies are... who cares! I don't have time for they!

Ha, thats an interesting introduction.

I've never heard anyone call themselves crazy on a forum.
Also, you haven't said much about yourself. Post a little bit more, like some hobbies...:)

hi and welcome to the community :)i hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you experience any problem give me a call :Dgreetzwassie

Hi bartolo,Your english seems fine. Welcome to the Xisto forums.Whats with the memory thing ? Need a new stick installed on your motherboard ?? ;) Just a joke. :P As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX

Yes... welcome! And you're english seems very good. I think you are going to like it here, because the boards are fun and informative, so if you ever need to know anything, search the boards, and you can usually find an answer. If not, make a new topic and someone will help you out if they can.Anyway, can't wait to see your site once you get hosted! Hope to see you around the boards!