xisto Community
melkonianarg

I Started My Website Again http://www.paidway.co.uk

Iit is not really ready for visitors yet, and once i get enough forum credits i will be applying for package 2 so i can host it with Xisto, at the moment it is with profusehost.com which in my opinion is not nearly as pleasant an environment...any, the site is basically a directory (or will be) of making money programs, and these will be my categories:

paid to play
paid to surf
paid to refer
paid to take surveys
paid to search
paid to sign-up

IS that all my bases covered?

Please do reply in this thread to recommend anything to include in my website, and do also keep check the url http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to see when it is up and running...and tell me what you think of it, thanks

melkonianarg

P.S. When everything is running, i may also advertise on this forum ,'making money', if Aanyone wants their links swapped, or someone belongs to a site that needs referrals, i can include your banner on my ad rotator for a really small fee...more details to come on that, thanks again...

If it worked, I would check it out. But it's not, so make sure your files are wherever and update us on that.

Yeh, it is down at he moment, but watch out...by friday it will be up...so bookmark it, or keep in touch with this thread...

I used MAMBO...the great CMS, but hey...please just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ now, because I have started to work on it, and I know have a splash screen...just do not click on the forums link yet, because that is not up yet, just the directory...and that has come along nicely since i started the website again...please do register if you are interested with what my site has to offer, and i will add some members only features soon, i just have to decide exactly what they are gonna be...suggestions would be great...thanks

I didn't like the links you have done on the image... they don't combine with the background... Try changing the fonts and addint some effects on it.The website in nice but I hava one doubt.Do you believe on those programs? Because I've never earned any mone from these kind of "money making"... I'm just asking because you must really think it gives money to create a website about it...How much do you earn by month or how much ahve u ever earned a month... please tell us so we can at least start believing it or register one of those...

I didn't like the links you have done on the image... they don't combine with the background... Try changing the fonts and addint some effects on it.

The website in nice but I hava one doubt.

Do you believe on those programs? Because I've never earned any mone from these kind of "money making"... I'm just asking because you must really think it gives money to create a website about it...

How much do you earn by month or how much ahve u ever earned a month... please tell us so we can at least start believing it or register one of those...

178786[/snapback]

Well, i have to make one comment that basically, is the difference between making money from these sites or not (that is apart from the GAMES section...):

YOU HAVE TO REFER PEOPLE...if you have, lets say, 5-6 people underneath you in these sites, like the paid to read emails, or paid to click...you WILL make money, and I have reliable sources that say alot of these site DO payout to their members, and if this is not the case, i will remove them from the database...so i can only really say this, "refer and you will make money, but without referrals, you will find these programs painstakingly slow.

Hope that answers you question.

are these progrmas that you did yourself, that would be the thing to do is try them out and then let people know if they work or not.

I have tried most of the programs on my website, but I have only got close to reaching payout...this again, is a very good point that you raise...I have NO DOUBT that these sites will payout, BUT you HAVE to make the payout first, and this can take a while...I am so busy, I mean, ridiculously busy...that I do not have the patience to actually go through with these websites...although I had altogether, made over $70...I never reached payout on any of the sites...it is VERY important to choose them wisely, and only start by signing up to TWO or THREE, because you will NOT be able to handle all the mail that they send you. SO, I hope that answers, and expands on the point Saint-Michael raised.

Comments on your site: I don't like splash pages and even if I did, I'm afraid yours isn't a very good example. As for the content: well the forum looks like any other phpBB and the other bit looks like any other default Mambo site, so it all has a very quickly cobbled-together feel to it.

I was made in less than two days, so it hard to make it look really good. I really want to know how to make my own mambo template...that woud make it look more original.