xisto Community
Nani Cheri

What Is Your Favourite Song And Why?

Hey Mama by Kanye West. It is such a beautiful song and it makes me appreciate my mom even more for all her sacrifices and hard work. No matter how tough things got she never gave up so I really like the song Hey Mama because it shows love to all the hard working moms who never gave up or cracked even when they wanted to.

The Proclaimers - Sunshine on Leith (Don't think anyone on here as heard of them) Reason its my fav song, is because its the "anthem" of my football club (soccer), everytime it gets played and the fans sing to it, it makes hairs stand on the back of my neck everytime ;)

My favorite song is Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John. Reason being, is because it's a beautiful love song from The Lion King. It was a Great movie! ;)

Ghetto Gospel by 2 Pac and Elton John, it's a biit wierd having Elon John singing in a 2 Pac song but it's damn good. My other fav's have got to be Faint-Toxic it's a mix up of Brittany Spears' Toxic and Likin Park's Faint. If your in Brisbane, Australia the best stuff comes out of NOVA where they do their own Mash-ups! I'm trying to do my own, might post some on my site if i make any good ones.

My favourite song is "We are the champions" by Queen. The verses and chorus and just so uplifting and triumphant. The lyrics are even quite good. There isn't a single second of that song which is bad. If I had to pick a song that wasn't by Queen, however, I'd probably choose "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

my favorite's the "Protest Song", a collaboration by Anti-Flag and the Donots ... well, there are many, many songs by even more bands which point out what is bad about the system we live in - but there aren't that many songs with the message "take back the streets, back up those words you've sung" :ph34r:

I don't think I could ever pick a favorite song, even if I sat and contemplated for a million years. One that certainly comes close, though, is 'Scenery' by Chick Corea. It's an amazing jazz piano solo. Some parts seem so disonant, but beautiful all the while. If you get the chance, check out the whole album Works by Chick Corea.

Hmmm my most time fav top 3 would be:Land of the Gun ~ Immortal TechniqueAngels of death ~ OuterspaceFirst Rebirth ~ Jones and StephensonThere are dozen more though, but these are played grey by now :ph34r:

Hmm... Favourite song... There's just so many...Since I like all sorts of music, don't be laugh at my mix :DNot in any particular order:Scooter vs Marc - MariaScooter - Vallee De LarmesThe Rasmus - In The ShadowsEnergy 52 - Cafe Del MarDa Mutz - Whaz UpBarthezz - On The MoveAll the stuff from GregorianMost of the stuff from NightwishBunch of others :(Did I mention I like music? :ph34r:

I'm sorry but I am also going to have to do a top 3, it is quite litterally impossible for me to chose so anyway here goes:In no order:Dio - Losing My InsanityDeep Purple - Highway StarRory Gallagher - Bad PennyIt really depends on the mood i'm in as to which I like the most.

Hi, My favourite song has to be What It Takes by Aerosmith. I dont know what it is, it's just soo powerful and meaningful to me as a person. The music and the lyrics are amazing. That is true with all the Aerosmith music. I can listen to all of there songs on their best of album without having to skip any. You guys are awesome! Thanks guys, Achieve.

I like very much to listen to music, and I acn't really put a finger on a one song, that's my favourite, I must have at least a hundred favourite songs :ph34r:But, I have to point out few of themThe Rasmus - In The ShadowsGuns 'n' Roses - Don't You CryR.E.M. - Losing My ReligionMany songs from diffrent bands I can't think of, mostly pop bandsDesert Rose, by Stingmany songs from the bands in my country, the names wouldn't mean anything to you :DMy favourite song depends on the mood I'm in, so I like different songs, in different situations :(

Hello,My favorite song of all time is from The Doors and is Riders on the Storm, because it has that rainy storm sound in the beginning which is so relaxing and calming, just like real rainstorms. Sometimes thunderstorms can be invigorating and energizing though but I also like the music and the sound of Jim Morrison's voice. The whole thing is immaculate and timeless, and beauiful.Xad

My favorite song I would say is "Can You Feel The Love Tonight", by Elton John. It was written back in 1993 I believe for the movie, Lion King, which in my opinion was one of Walt Disney's best cartoon movie ever. I chose this song because it reminds me of someone I had a crush on. She is everything a man would every want. :ph34r: