xisto Community
Nani Cheri

What Is Your Favourite Song And Why?

In the latest time my favourite song is from HIM-Join me in death.I've heard about this song from my friend who told me,that I must listen to this song I will be nicely suprised and I have to tell you I was.I adore songs that make me feel creepy and this song is definitelly creepy.So,this is my favourite song for about now 2 months,more or less.

Another One Bites the Dust, We Will Rock You - QueenI've loved them since I was about 6 years old when i first listened to them, always will. They get me um "pumped up" =/.

Hi,My favourite song is Usher U make me wanna,- well if i be honest its really any song by him LOL because everytime I hear this song it makes me wanna get up and dance crazily lol, it makes me fink of the future and how sexy Usher is LMAO this song always makes me smile because Usher went from that to Confessions you get me?=D

I still can't choose between Imagine and Let It Be. But seriously Kat, if I started, where would I stop? I love reading, I love poetry, my favourites are in the hundreds.Besides, a lot of the stuff I still like best is poetry I learned when I was a child, hiding away with one of my mother's poetry books in my secret place under the droopy bushes, where nobody could find me. Romantic poems written in beautiful old English about fairies and things. Hardly anybody knows about the Fairies any more. Much less the kind of language those things are written in. I fear the words that delight me are an anachronism.

My favorite song is The Offspring - Gone Away , because I recently lost a 2 friends in a car accident and everytime I here it, it reminds me of them. ...On other note I like these types of bands: Coheed and Cambria, The Offspring, Green Day and a ton more but I dont want to get off topic.`Will

Favorite song, eh? Well to be honest, I really like singers who are really down to Earth, which means it isn't some cheesy thing from broadway. I like Kelly Clarkson as a singer. And I listen to Because of You on her second album.

Because of You talks about how some girl always had to fake a phony smile in an attempt to not go through pain in life. I remember it going something like this:

I will not let my heart break the way you did, you fell so hard. And I learned the hard way to never let it get that far...

It's a really beautiful song.

Enya's Only Time !!Even though it is song composed for Septmber 11 incident, it has a good meaning for al lof our life issues. I love that tune we well as word. I love all other Enya's song too :) She is an awesome lady.

Hmmm.. my favorite song seems to change a lot, but right now, I'm really liking Kesenai Tsumi by Nana Kitade. ^^

She just has an unusual quality to her voice that drives me crazy.. and the lyrics are lovely, even if I do have a generally poor grasp of Japanese ^^;

If I had to pick a favorite song now, which always changes...But still, this song has stayed at my Top #1 for a while now...

Stoned by Dido

I think it's pretty good...Wonder if any of you heard of it :)

I like almost all Dido songs btw--

For me, I think it's 'memory' from Cats (Musical).But it'll be at its best (you will be most into it) when you listen to it in the theatre when you watch Cats. It's not as good anywhere else.I also prefer if it's sung musically, rather than when it's sung operatically. B)