xisto Community
Frozen

Grunge Tutorial. Deviant Art.

I was expecting this to be one of them "make your own grunge" tutorials. But this is just another sig tutorial, grunge style. Only thing i see beneficial is the scanlines part of the tutorial. And glad you mentioned what brush you used.

I was expecting this to be one of them "make your own grunge" tutorials. But this is just another sig tutorial, grunge style. Only thing i see beneficial is the scanlines part of the tutorial. And glad you mentioned what brush you used.

177367[/snapback]

[this is me agreeing.]

Thanks for that tutorial, I particularly liked this tutorial more than others I have seen because you have shown the sig every ssingle step of the way.Most tutorials will show the background picture once, then the render once and then the finished article but this tutorial shows how the sig should be looking every step of the way so if you are following the steps you can look at your own work and see if it is looking like the tutorial.