xisto Community
elevenmil

Request For Sig Department Forum image assistance

Hello all. I have a small request for anyone interested.

I have created a new forum for a minor league hockey team, the Johnstown Chiefs. I have edited the Invision Power Board skin and everything, for the most part, is looking good. I have but one problem. I have no experience in making sigs, and I'm sorta in a rush to accomplish getting everything done.

My request to you, whomever would like to donate some of their time, is to make a hockey sig to be inserted in the header of my IPB. To me, it doesn't have to be spectacular, nor time-consuming. I would like something w/ the colors of the team...please visit forums (link below). As to this point in time, I don't have a stash of credits to give away, so I can't really give an award. What I can do, when the site begins to get traffic (we're moving a previous board and its members to this new one), I can provide links to your website to increase your traffic (if you want).

If anything is unclear, please state...otherwise, hope to see some stuff.

Thanks for anyone who helps me out...

Johnstown Chiefs Forums

Elevenmil

He wants a banner, I'm assuming. His current banner is a very tiny thing. I can work on something for ya :)

OK, here's attempt one: It's really grungy - not sure if that's what you wanted. I was personally trying to make it techy, but it ended up grungy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/biscuitrat/john.jpg

It's really big - I wasn't sure about the size but let me know if it fits.

My intelligence is limited...Yeah, I was looking for a banner...but I'll accept basically anything. I guess I'm gonna put 10 hosting credits up for grabs...yeah it's only 10, not 160, but that's all I can afford right now (2 jobs and college, busy busy busy). So 10 points to the lady or gentleman who presents the best banner, and if only one banner is presented, well, we'll still have a winner. :)Thanks all again.

*ahem* I think I spot some of my sparkle brushes. :DAnyway, looks great Biskie.@Elven -- Sorry bro. I'm out on this one....struggling to spare time as it is, and I've already got a couple commissions lined up. But Biskie's is great, and more entries couldn't hurt. :)

Yep, quite a few sparkles - I was worried grunge wouldn't work. Eleven, let me know if you need backgrounds for your headers and whatever. I'll help ya out :)

Holy CRAP, it's ELEVENmil? I thought it was ELVENmil!Freaking jeez....it makes so much more sense now...I'm such a frickin' idiot...*rant, ramble, rave*

Haha, Johnny I just was thinkin on how many times my name has been spelled like an Army System weapon...you're not the only one =)

177358[/snapback]

Heh, well, that's reassuring. And that's probably where I got it from...I think I first noticed the name during AS, and assumed you got your name from it. Or something. Whatever...I don't wear my glasses like I should. :)