xisto Community
sader

New-88x31 Button By Sader

I have created these three 88x31 buttons.

Actualy it's only one button but as you can see I have played around with different colors here.

Maybe I will create and animated buttons later but nowI have made just these

So here it is :)

-----------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please tell what You think about it

Oh wow! Those are really nice! I love the text :)Great work!

I love them! The first one is teh best in my opinion, but what's up with some of the blue grids?

For the second one, the words POWERED BY needs to be more clear. It looks like stored by.

Thanx for opinion guys :DYee two of those buttons are not very clearable becouse off palette .It looks I should decrease number of colors correct somehow.And now about blue grid parts I just thought it will look more styler :) but you are right snlildude87 I should do and "only gray grid" version

hey nice work bro!i like the first one the most and as snlildude87 has mentioned that the text "Powered By" must be fixed and you know what i am already using the first one on my website!i hope that will help Xisto to get more traffic and more $$$

I like bot the first and last one, it's kinda hard to the read "Power By:" in the second one but it's still good to me. I might steal one of them for my site. So, great job on them! :)

Nice! I am going to use the last one for my site, because it is close to the navigation bar color (smooth blue). Thanks so much, as I was looking for a good link back to Trap 17! I now have one, and that is no longer a problem.

Nice. I say,.. Classic! Not wierd colors or anything, just a nice classic look. I would rate them eight out of ten. There are a few beter ones out there, but I think they are hard to find and my highest rating is usually only a seven. So take comfort in that :( But yeah, great buttons. You should make matching banners. And I will be using them if I ever have buttons going to Trap, I will use your's :(