xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

ZELDA and LINK

Replying to katagirl3000The thing is no one realizes that in the earl games zelda and link were cousins like in the legend of zelda and a link to the past. But in the newer games they arent cousins and I think in ocarina of time two (which is coming out in december 2009) there is a love scene

Actually, at the end of TP, Midna leaves and doesnt return. Zelda moves on and Link returns to Ordan Village. Ilia waits for Link at the entrance, so I think in TP that its sort of a hint toward Malon/Ilia and Link but I could be wrong. However its never truly been revealed even if you ask the creators. They want to keep you guessing so I wouldn't quarell over it just yet.Anyways, I tought that they said TP would be the last one (with the phantom hourglass exception.) Will it be the last one?

-reply by zelda fan

I still play the game but whats really disturbing that people are bored enough to be thinking about what video game character is tapping who.

Haha good point! It never even crossed my mind until I read this topic. Seriously though it is a purely adventure game and I think its more of a 'hero' and 'damsel in distress' sort of relationship, nothing more.

Replying to iGuestum I don't think there's gonna be another zelda game bud they completely killed TP there original script for TP was amazing it owned the actual finished piece but ya again probably no more zelda =[-reply by XnamelessX

one key factor...ZELDA and LINK

LINK IS THE HERO OF TIIIIIIIIIME! He screwed around with time so much in OoT and MM that he split the timeline in two at the end of MM. In fact I'm dissapointed that most of you don't know this! In both timelines Ganondorf escapes and Rauru(sage of light) rounds up the sages; this is where the timeline splits.

In timeline one Link makes it back in time to beat the crap out of Ganon and his army and the sages hold a trial where Ganon is held guilty and then executed. Link then moves on to (is it Ordon?) Ordon village and later the events of twilight princess happened.

In timeline two Link gets back too late to stop Ganon and the sages flood hyrule with a sort of time flood where everything in it is trapped in time. Inevitably everyone also loses their memory which is why zelda thinks she's a pirate in windwaker and PH.

I'm not sure where Spirit Tracks fits in but with the games before OoT it's still the same Link. TP OoT WW and PH have the same Zelda but I'm not sure about the others. I THINK that in a link to the past it's Zelda's mom. 

-reply by time master

NO!! Zelda is 20 link is 17 (going by twilight princess standerds). There is nothing going on between them.  Zelda is of higher blood anyway and link cares about everyone just cuz he spends more time around her doesn't mean he's in love with her. He protects her like he protects anyone else her care's about

-reply by Britt

I think Zelda and Link like each other.

In Wind Waker, Zelda (Tetra) likes Link...But not at first. And they do try to kiss a few times but they get interrupted by monsters or something. ...And throughout the games it seems like they like eachother

JUST MY OPINION

-reply by ZeldaKicksAss

Really?ZELDA and LINKSeriously? Alright...Lets start it off this way, I am gonna be throwing out a few points to make a valid statement, if you don't like it and you feel like you have you to tell me I am wrong...Don't I probably won't ever come back to read this.Point #1- When is the last movie/game/book/ect. That you have taken part in that involved both a male and female (In some cases male/male or female/female, or even including a shemale somewhere) that there wasn't some sort of drama through a relationship tension? Come on...Think...Think, dig into those brains of your and pull out an answer. If you can think of one think of a few more, sure it's possible that that the Zelda series is the exception, but I highly doubt that.Point #2- In most all the games (Not just the Zelda games, but also stuff like Mario) they have had a whole thing about the hero (In this game Link) and the person needing saving (In this game Zelda). They always are gonning to try to keep you guessing but I am pretty sure that they have a "thing" going on between Link and Princess Zelda. If you still think this is BS then why do they not have any games that have a man going off to save another man as his main goal in mind?Point #3- Throughout most of the game, almost every time they encounter (Using the game already stated, Wind Waker [btw in Wind Waker it's not Link]) each other, there is some sort of blushing going on. Whether it be her looking at him in awe, or vise versa, but still the awe is there. Sure they may only give a little love tap on the cheek, but what are you wanting them to do? Look at the graphics do you expect them to start showing tongue having salivia start dripping down? Maybe throw in a sex scene? If you can't remember the graphics, then go play the game again...Alright, I hope this helped clear up your thoughts on whether or not the whole Link/Zelda question. Yes I do believe they were a "thing" and that in the future of the games that when they start making them completely horrible (You know it's gonna happen...) that the designers have them become an official "thing." [before you ask, yes I was bored as hell to write this...But still got in my two sense, and that is all I wanted.] Hope this helped clear up your head. Now go do something that ain't computer or game related...Like exercise, play some basketball go practice some sort of martial arts just stop wasting your life on the computer!Btw- Random extra question >xDIf Zelda is Sheik and Sheik is always teaching Link new tricks and such, then why does she go back to the jail and wait for Link to rescue her? I am just saying if she is already out, why need a knight in shinning armor (Or in this case little elf in green felt cloth) to come rescue her from the big bad guy (Ganondorf/Ganon)? Ever think it's cause she wants him to rescue her? Of course not your just playing through the game...Don't need to pay attention to any details, there are always walk throughs for those "really hard" parts. Oh so you have thought about it? It's cause the programmers designed it that way? Now question...Have the programmers thought about it? Maybe given it a "secret" backstory, that heaven forbid you may have to use half a brain to figure out... Well I am off!-reply by JuiceBox

Zelda and Link are LoversZELDA and LINK

I do not know but I saw the cartoons whan I was a boy, jajaja, is still annoying "excuse me princes!", that was the frase Link always used. In all the chapters Link can not stop about thinking how to get a kiss from the princess, who a lot of times was pleased to give him the kiss but always interrupted by monsters.

It is clear that in the intro he says "For you Zelda anything" http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And if you still have doubts see all the parts where Link ask a kiss from Zelda, jajajaja, he could not get an, and if he could I did not see it, :(. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/#

Well anyway in all the games always show part of that love between them, but is a game, what are you waiting to see?, is a game for fun, you are not going to see as JuiceBox said,if you are waiting to see sex histories and romantic parts I do not know, but I want to keep seeing a knight rescuing the princess he loves, as I saw when I was young. Link could be a mess and Zelda maybe not the perfect girl for him because always is mess with problems and they never have time for their lives, but both made the perfect couple since appears in the tv also into the games it was a bum! so do not try to destroy what Zelda and Link are. The hero and the princess. And a love that any body can see it, just think in Link as the Batman, always there for rescuing the princess but always monsters around he can not stop saving the day.

-reply by L1NK!

It is a recopilation of all the eipsodies where Link try to kiss Zelda.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Come on!, you did not see the series? They love each other,is a fun love, well they can never give a kiss, because monsters around, even when Zelda some times wants to give a kiss as a gift to Link they could not do it because something, jajajaja.

Now, is not necessary to see a kiss in the games to know the love between them, the love that Link shows to Zelda, comes from the beginning of the intro:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well they love each other, you want it or not. Remember is a game, what do you expect to see in a game?

-reply by L!nk_Zelda_love

personally I think you guys are all crazy for keeping this thing going as long as it has. Of course that makes me a hypocrit for adding. But none the less there is no possible relationship between link and zelda. Those windwaker characters are obviously not link or zelda so what goes on between them is there own thing. If you played ocarina of time, the greatest out of all of the zelda games, you notice that link would like for there to be a relationship but zelda denies him (ending scene).

Sorry to spoil it for any peeps who haven't beaten the game yet. So that right there proves that there never is a thing between link and zelda. Link is just the hero to save the world. I mean he doesn't just save zelda you know. He saves EVERYBODY! zelda is just a small piece to the masterful puzzle of the game. When iguest mentioned the blushing scene in windwaker, I realized another fact. You never see the REAL link and zelda blush towards eachother. Only the miniature 5 year old versions. :~/

-reply by Dalius V.

wat u need a title forZELDA and LINK

uh I don't think zelda and link got something going on. Actualy I think theres something going on with link and llia you know? like when you start twilight princess did you see how link looked at her when she washing epona?

-reply by computer geek

twisted twisted twistedsociety should be talking away most of your game boxes. these twisted thoughts don't fit in to every day life.

Hehe..ZELDA and LINKYou know whats funny.On legend of zelda orcarina of time.When novi atempts to wake up link.Well I have a feeling that since in kikirio forest no one ages.Link is probaly really old and his mind is probaly thinking really hard the last 1000years.About saria, or others, he probaly looks at thing diffrently.In a way just face it saria is a sage, over 1 billion years old.In twilight princess link was about to kiss zelda but stupid ganen dork intorupted!If link was a real person he probaly would love to make love to zeldaBut hah!! its nintendo thay wouldnt show that!Reality is reality, and love is part of reality, just think how your life begin.(hints) link like to edventure,Llia does not she probaly likes caring for animals and leadershipLike if you beat the game llia looks like shes gunna miss link & apona not caz thay like each other just because they where child hood friends.Heck would you marry some one that you lived with that's like being married to a sister yuck!She probaly likes zelda caz of the adventures they had with each other.Believe me I love adventures and if I seen a girl as crazy as zelda id flip.True relationships come from experience with another. (Eta)-reply by Link Creed

does link and zelda have something going on?ZELDA and LINK

umm I don't think anything is going on but in spirit tracks, when you beat byrn( or whatever his name is) they look at eachother and get lost in eachothers eyes, they were so out of it , that they let byrn get away, so I'm not really sure. 

-reply by ace doodler