xisto Community
CopperZepher

I Think I'm Suspended. Before I went away for 2 days.

I went to a concert and was gone for 2 days, but before that, I had over 30 credits, and was setting up my website. I had just installed php-nuke using fantastico, and when I was almost done, I was told the domain couldn't be found. My FTP won't connect anymore. Everything was working great, it was on my first day after activation too! I never got any e-mails. Now I have a little over 6 credits. My cPanel username is copper.Thanks in advance!

At least I know that your account is not suspended. I can see your site using the IP address slash ~ your cPanel name. But your requested subdomain name yourname.trap17.com is not showing. With the IP address, I noticed that you have not set any index file because I'm seeing the default index page. Right?I'll bring admins' attention to your situation. Thank you for being patient.

Yeah, I still have to make the index page. I'm gonna do that once I have both of the different parts of my site set up. It's gonna have 2 pictures that are links to the different parts. I'm also going to put a text ad for you guys on there because you have been so helpful.

Alright, everything seems to be working now! I got my new index page up with my links and all. I have FTP access and my cPanel is up and running. Thanks for the help. And as I have said, I put a little text ad at the bottom of my index page because you guys rock so much. I made sure that people know it was my idea to put it there, and not you, because you don't force ads on us, and I like that! Again, thanks for fixing my website!

Just make sure you maintain from 7-10 credits to be on the safe side. And of course, more is always nice :)

The problem has been solved so the topic is closed, please report this post to get the topic re-opened. Thank you for linking back to Xisto.// Locked