xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Life As A House? Housing...And the future...

Cause i'm on a roll here, I was just thinking back to my Housing system topic, and thought what a god idea what people will think about housing in the future. Enviromentally friendly?...Even underground maybe. I could live underground, no one can see through your windows! :)

If you'd build a house underground you'll have to think for a really good air system and instead of windows instal some flat LCD's with landscapes on them? But they'll have to proyect a holographic picture so that you can see a different picture from different view points.

Do you mean if I were a house? Because I'd take up a few acres and have nifty flooring, a pink or yellow outside, shutters, pretty gardens, and I'd eat children and regurgitate them into a maze of shrubbery and have them fight their way out.I've seen a few underground houses. They're pretty nifty. The air supply should be fine. A lot of them are renovated vaults and things which makes them even cooler. You should have the upper rooms with large windows to make up for the lack of light underground. Just simple things like that :)