xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

What You Like? What would you like to see...

Me being so interested in technology and just lazy, i am keen to get into house systems and futristic cars, and the like. Phones in the future may be cheaper and more availble in areas. but i just want to see the world cleaned up abit enviromentally.What would you like to see invented?What would you like to see changed?How would you change the world if you knew how?Another interesting topic will be how people will think websites will look 10 years down the track, if you look at websites now compared to the 'older' generation of websites, we have come along long way. So what will happen?..I like listening to peoples opinion! and helping!

Being a web designer, i'm not exactly sure what you mean about coming a long way with website design. It just seems like there's much more or nothing out there right now. tons useless websites, huge ones running really slow scripts. And the large companies don't print anything anymore or give you anything anymore, they just ask you to go to website and float around there until you find the right driver for whatever it is that you bought.

Now what would i invent? Well things to block or erase stuff. Like my tv for example. I would like to be able to block tv shows completely, so that they never show up on the guide at all. You know only have what you want to see come up when you flip throught the channels.

whatever anyway i have to get back to work

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ha... technology is a wide range..I would like to be teleported from places to places and if possible into space. I've read of an article that teleport technology is now being researched and the research team had successfully teleported a speck of dust. The explaination was quite complicated and I've lost the weblink already, else I can share with you guys.How about having to turn invisible? I think it will be cool and superb technology. Of course people might use this technology to do mischievous stuffs and against the law.What about physic detectors and transmitters? New way of transmitting wireless signals... :)Just some stuffs that I can think of..

What would you like to see invented?What would you like to see changed?
How would you change the world if you knew how?

I'd like to see workable gravity-based propulsion systems invented that allows a person to feel no g-forces when the aircraft he rides accelerates, turns, or stops.

I'd like to see our money system changed so anyone could exchange goods and services with anyone else in the world without taxation, inflation, or interest.

I would change the world by eliminating pollution and debt if I had the influence and resources to do it.

They are already working on invisibility. Its called optical camoflauge, you can look it up on google cause I dont remember the link. I think I posted it here somewhere. There is a lot of technology being developed right now, and im defenitely sure that we arent even aware about 90% of it. The other day I saw on discovery or something that they are developing a train that floats on the tracks or something and it can float of buildings and go up them and it can have really high speeds and really sharp curves.

well I think this whole civilization is going totaly in the wrong way. We are constantly tryin to develop new things and easily forget how bad is the state of our little earth which gives us everything we have today. Why do we need to use poor earth to such extent!? I think that these new technologies won't make anyone happier, it is only a way to make people spend money and presents a great income for some people...Other than that I think that this civ is on its way down (all this gay, "too much sexuality", totally materialistic,...). All these things are not knew!! If we look at the old greeks, they also had "lil' boys" and other sexual objects...and where did that bring them? They does not exist anymore...It is so funny because every and each civ thinks that it is the most developed and the best so far and on and on....But we are just another civ on its way down and guess what we are not the last civilization:) Maybe life on earth will be impossible for 10 million years, but that is nothing compared with our earth's time...So I would really like to see people open their eyes, that this materialistic *BLEEP* doesn't lead anywhere and what is the funniest - only gives you partial and very non-lasting pleasures, but still we are all crazy about it...But changing mentality of ppl is a lot harder than changing water into fire...Greetz

I have to agree with heavensounds that the whole civilization is going in the wrong way. :D

It is so funny because every and each civ thinks that it is the most developed and the best so far and on and on....But we are just another civ on its way down and guess what we are not the last civilization:) Maybe life on earth will be impossible for 10 million years, but that is nothing compared with our earth's time...

:)

We could orientate a bit on our envoirment and try to stop or at least decrease pollution. So, instead of inventing flying cars and such crap, mankind should use its knowlege to presereve nature. :D

Concerning web design, I think that it won't change a lot in next decade, maybe a few improvements ( or come-downs, who knows... ).

And what I would like to see in future? Well, they are talking something about human expanding to Mars, and first Mars settlemens.... So that would be great to see... :D

I would like to see small but powerful computers (smaller than lap-tops, but with all functions that a computer has). I thought that they could look like a PSP. And that video DVD's can be buyed also in versions like flash-cards ---> so they could be played on such small computers. But that means that they'll have to invent small memory cards with big capacity. And in order to this they'll have to produce high quality PC games on this small memory cards that they could be played on this small computer versions. I'd like to have also a small robot that could do all the work instead of me, like cleaning the house and other "house-works"

i would like someone to invent a way that when you call someone you don't just hear each others voices, you see them. i think that kind of thing will be availble really soon coz it doesn't sound so complex so im sure some genius somewhere will do it hopefully within the next 10 years or so.

I would like to see lots of stuff invented . . . some of it is way way wayyyyy off being invented (if ever)such as a form of teleportation.A useful invention would be digitally intergrated houses linked with appliance and mobile devices held by the house owner. . . . I.e being able to turn on the oven and heating as you drive home from work. Bassicly a time saver. Also energy savers such as lights which have a setting where they turn on when they sense someone is in the room.Bassicly simple stuff to make life easier.

in now a days technology is getting bigger and bigger,,,,,i just want to be see invented is the alternate for gasoline...because its the oil crisis is coming...one thing is to see the computer with bugs...new better life....as much as possible stop war...: )