xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kid_Courageous

Hello :D

Welcome Kid_Courageous.Xisto is very unique and I know you will make yourself right at home very soon. There are some useful links I provided on my signature. If there are additional questions, please feel free to contact moderators.You said you were interested in being a reseller at the shoutbox. If it's something that Xisto and OpaQue (the general manager and the owner of this site) can help your quest, simply PM OpaQue to seek what you need.Welcome aboard!

Welcome to (literally) The Best Free Hosting Ever!

Enjoy the place and do your best in the forums :)

Welcome aboard, Kid (no pun intended)! I'm sure you'll have no problem staying active in the forums. We have a great community here at Trap 17; the people are friendly and very supportive. If you have a problem, I'm sure anyone online here can help you out. Feel free to peruse the topics and threads as there may be something that'll suit your interests. Have fun and enjoy your stay here. See you on the boards!

hello kid couragous I just joined up today this place is legend every type forum i could want almost all of these smileys are great too i was on other forums but it was only amateur this place is great......get more smileys :)

hi kid, there are very helpfull admins and moderators , the comunauty very big there are good people as you , if you don't break the rouls i'm sure that you enjoy to be a number and post have a host , speek with people of all part of word . and welcom to trap 17 .

Hi Kid_Courageous,Welcome to the Xisto forums. Glad you love them so much already ! Lots of great friendly, knowledgable people to talk to . As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friends ;) RGPHNX PS- be sure to read the "noobie" & "pinned" topics for help on the FAQ issues & posting "rules"

hi and welcome to Xisto. Enjoy your stay here, and if you run into any problems or what so ever, just give me a call ;)

welcome i guess i just got here my self had to wait a fews to get back in but from what i am hearing has some good stuff, from what i saw which might help me out in the long run.