xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
givemeworld

How Could I Own A Free .com i have earned 12+ points

Hi I have earned 12+ points , i applied for my site hadeedplus.net ,, so why it is not giving me that domain ,, according to your rules ,, after having application acceptance from your side ,, i would be able to host a free domain ,, so what is wrong , did i do wrong things ,, or you could only provide subdomains like hadeedplus.trap17.combyeAbbas

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Replaced a word in topic title.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

only hosting is provided free at Xisto along with a Xisto subdomain, or you can have the option to use a top-level domain that you own to point to your hosting space here.

no free domains here.

You were approved for free hosting. But since you applied for top domain name (and I'm assuming you don't have your .com name purchased) your site won't be available.What you need is to request for domain name change, should you wish to continue to have free hosting, from yourRequestedname.net to yourName.trap17.com. This will provide you with free subdomain name.I'm also correcting a word in the topic title. Changing from "How Could I Owe A Free .com" to "How Could I Own A Free .com"

I did recongnize you with that new avatar buffalo :). And yes, Xisto doesn't provide domain hosting, only web hosting. Questions answer, thread closed.