xisto Community
kurt18th

Girl I Can't Understand HELP

maybe she's looking for friends with benefits. lol. i have no idea. You might think one way and the girl might think another. She probably still have feelings for you or jealous you got a new girl.

Did that other girl maybe tell you that Kati hated you because there was something in it for her? Perhaps that other girl had a hidden interest, maybe she doesn't want you two to happen. It's just something to look into and be aware of, because it's happened to me when I have gotten a slightly altered "truth" from a friend because she had her own seperate agenda. Just check into that and make sure there isn't any foul play from the other parties.

Ya, I thought of that. She apparantly likes me also. Alot more than Kati. I guess it could've been a lie but I seriously doubt it. Hmmm. I don't know. I guess I could ask Kati if she said that, and if she didn't then ask my friend what the hell they were talking about.

Did that other girl maybe tell you that Kati hated you because there was something in it for her?  Perhaps that other girl had a hidden interest, maybe she doesn't want you two to happen.  It's just something to look into and be aware of, because it's happened to me when I have gotten a slightly altered "truth" from a friend because she had her own seperate agenda.  Just check into that and make sure there isn't any foul play from the other parties.

176205[/snapback]

That's a very possible scenario, something that I thought of as well. When it comes to relaying of information, of course it's better to actually here it from the horse's mouth so to speak. Although in her IM she did state that she didn't mean to hurt you. I still feel that you should definitely continue to play hard to get until she practically can't stand to let you out of her site. She's playing you right now, so you have to break the cycle.

Well I'll just continue with the hard to get, whether I want her or not. Plus, she went to Florida for vacation so it should be easy to get her off my mind and not talk to her when she comes back eh?

Ah, now my girlfriend broke up with me today... I asked why, she said it is gettin old. I'm sure my best friend had somethin to do with it but then again this really isn't affecting me much. I agree with what she said, but all of a sudden it seems like my life is going downhill.

Ah, now my girlfriend broke up with me today... I asked why, she said it is gettin old. I'm sure my best friend had somethin to do with it but then again this really isn't affecting me much. I agree with what she said, but all of a sudden it seems like my life is going downhill.

176838[/snapback]

Since you didn't really care about your new girlfriend whose now an ex-girlfriend, you guys shouldn't have ever gotten together. Right now, I think your in a space where you need to just date people. Stop trying to commit to someone when you're not ready. As for the ex-girlfriend you want, continue to play hard to get and don't fawn all over her when she gets back. When she calls you the first time to hang out, let her know that you already have plans, and you'll have to catch her later. She needs to know that she can't take your friendship for granted and that you have a life too.

Keep us posted. :)

I am ready to commit, its just the others that aren't, and don't get me wrong, I did really like my now ex girlfriend but I agree with her on why we broke up, but for some reason I'm still bitter about it and don't really want to talk to her at the moment. So I guess I'm just a little angry that she did it even though it was for a good reason. I don't know why that is. I'm guessing selfishness. Anyways, I guess I'll post more as it happens. It'll prolly take awhile.

We think if we can conquer a player, than we are like the ultimate woman. It's a game. You just need to learn how to play it better. Women are attracted to confidence, and can tell when a man doesn't have it.

Wow, I've never thought that way. Maybe it's because I haven't found any players in my life. I think I wouldn't waste my time with someone who plays that kind of game.

I know it's hard but if I were you, I'd forget about your "old ex-girlfriend". You'll hurt yourself much more. Why don't you look for normal people who don't play with you? :)

Wow, it's weird that I never even considered that option. I prolly should. Actually, I think the best idea would be to not have a girlfriend at all. They are kind of a bother anyways. Well, I don't know. My opinions on these sort of things are always changing. So I can't stick to something too easy when it involves something like this.