xisto Community
kurt18th

Girl I Can't Understand HELP

The thing about real players, is that you wouldn't know they're playing you, until it's too late. You will have already "fallen" for them. Anyways, it doesn't feel good to get played either way you look at it. That's why it's better to know what it looks like so you can deal with it head on. I don't care what anyone says, everyone plays games. Whether people want to admit it or not. If your a female, your not going to admit to a guy right away that you like/love him, especially if you don't want him to get scared and run off. So what do you do: you keep it to yourself until you feel the time is right. That goes both ways. Either way you look at it, you're playing games, b/c you're not wearing your heart on your sleeve. You're not being "honest" about your feelings right away, which is just a protective mechanism that most people have learned to employ when dating.

I don't care what anyone says, everyone plays games.  Whether people want to admit it or not.  If your a female, your not going to admit to a guy right away that you like/love him, especially if you don't want him to get scared and run off.  So what do you do: you keep it to yourself until you feel the time is right.  That goes both ways.  Either way you look at it, you're playing games, b/c you're not wearing your heart on your sleeve. You're not being "honest" about your feelings right away, which is just a protective mechanism that most people have learned to employ when dating.

178206[/snapback]

For the ones who care, I think people shouldn't take things for granted that way. Mainly because each person is different from another.

I've always been very honest about my feelings and maybe that's the reason for I've dated great guys who always have been able to talk about their feelings as well. BTW, I'm a happy married woman. ;)

Actually, I think the best idea would be to not have a girlfriend at all. They are kind of a bother anyways

You just haven't found the right person. Keep on looking for her because it's worthwhile. :P

For the ones who care, I think people shouldn't take things for granted that way. Mainly because each person is different from another.

I've always been very honest about my feelings and  maybe that's the reason for I've dated great guys who always have been able to talk about their feelings as well. BTW, I'm a happy married woman. ;)

Actually, I think the best idea would be to not have a girlfriend at all. They are kind of a bother anyways

You just haven't found the right person. Keep on looking for her because it's worthwhile. :P

178248[/snapback]

Not having a girlfriend and being single isn't really THE option, cause when you are single for a long time, there comes a day you need someone next to you, you miss 'having someone for you own' ....But then a gain, when you have a partner, sometime you wish you were single again! and free!!

I am scared that i will miss my boyfriend, but I do think about breaking up, because in the beginning it all just went too fast, I never got the chance to get to know him and vice versa. But I'd really would like to be single again on the other side..(especially cause im just 18 and I like to have fun)

it's difficult

Well the point is is that I have only been single for about 4 days, and it's gonna take awhile for me to want another girlfriend unless it's her. So if I can't get her I'm not really gonna worry about it much. I've got much more important things going on for me right now to worry about than that. I'll try for her but if it looks like it isn't working then...hmmmm, how can I put this. I guess I can say I won't worry about it and I won't let it get me down, etc... This all seems like too much trouble to bother with at the time anyways. Man, I REALLY need to quit changing my opinions on these sort of things.

I feel ya man, I've had girlfriends in the past, mainly long-term relationships, and when they were 'over' I seriously felt liberated, for a few weeks, until you realize that you miss her touch.. but, I digress.Depends upon what you place foremost in your life. Do you like being with somoeone, having someone to love ya? or do you put Work, Family, Friends before that? If so, then this might not be the time for you to be in a relationship.As for your ex-girl. Keep me posted, at any rate, I'd like to know how this turns out, because... I think I could be in the same boat with you in a few weeks - months. Long story, Might post it later.. LOLMr. Panda

Well the point is is that I have only been single for about 4 days, and it's gonna take awhile for me to want another girlfriend unless it's her. So if I can't get her I'm not really gonna worry about it much. I've got much more important things going on for me right now to worry about than that. I'll try for her but if it looks like it isn't working then...hmmmm, how can I put this. I guess I can say I won't worry about it and I won't let it get me down, etc... This all seems like too much trouble to bother with at the time anyways. Man, I REALLY need to quit changing my opinions on these sort of things.

178396[/snapback]

I do understand you because I've been through the same situation once. When one of my boyfriends had to broke up with me because of some serious problems he had, I thought I wouldn't love anyone else again. Time went by and when I stopped worrying about meeting another boyfriend, HE found me! ;) And I'm still with him. I see I wouldn't have been happy if I had married to the one who had broken up with me. :P

Be patient, kurt. I know you'll find someone very special who won't play games with you. :P

Many girls have had messed up relationships with their parents and, therefore, cannot have a decent relationship with a boyfriend. It is likely she is just messing with you. But the only way to know is to be straight-up and ask her. Of course, if she is a liar as well, my advice won't help you. ;)

Ah. She's one of the biggest liars I know, but she says she doesn't anymore. Yet I still don't believe her. Anyways, a friend of the girlfriend that just broke up with me came and said she regrets it, which is just great. Now I'm gonna feel bad when I say I don't want her.

I wouldn't. She called me boring. I took offense to that haha. Just made me dislike her alot. If it was so boring maybe she shoulda gave me a warning or something. At least a chance would have been nice.