xisto Community
Dynomite

Irc Servers/ Channels Can we make our own free IRC channel

Yes it is free to register a channel in IRC. However, different IRC servers have different sets of rules and regulations, and methods of creating and administrating your channel. Usually you will be given some brief introduction to the server and its information when you connect to IRC. I've got a channel in Glaxynet, and the channel administration bot, Q, will protect your channel against stepping over, opping and kicking users off the channel. Some servers uses NS as the administration bot, likewise for other servers.

You can try DALnet (/server irc.dal.net). It's really easy to get your channel registered in there. The steps for getting your channel registered are really few:

- register your nickname (/msg nickserv@services.dal.net register <password> <email>)

- confirm your nickname's registration (you'll receive instructions in your mail)

- join the channel which you want to register (you must be op in there)

- register your channel (/msg chanserv@services.dal.net register <channel> <password> <description>)

That's it! Have phun!

There are a lots of servers, so choosing might be a bit hard... You should think about who will visit your channel. If they are gamers they will probably use irc.Quakenet.org, and programmaers will mostly use dalnet.My clans IRC channels are hosted at Quakenet which is a very good network in my eyes.

you can find about IRC network by go to irc.netsplit.de open it with your favorite browser.there are a lot of IRC Network some network use his own service for protectinng user. if you try to test your connection you can try join Efnet (eris free network) because there are no service there.I ever join Undernet,Efnet and DALnet. but now i only active at DALnet.

i thought that you can go into any channel, and then its praticly yours right? if you just put a bot in it, its fine, or not?

Wassie, if you open the room then that is corret. I run an IRC Server of my own and the way it works is someone can join a room of anyname. If it is not already owned by someone else then they can +r the room (register the room) then no one else can take the room.The room can be run by a Bot or Hosts / Owners etc. Its really simple and easy.

How Can i open an irc server i dont need a shell

Irc Servers/ Channels

Hi every one !

Can Anybody tell me how can I open an Mirc server on my own ????

Thx

-reply by SmoKer

How To Get A Free IRC Channel On FutureIRC

Irc Servers/ Channels

To Get A Free Channel On An IRC Server Go Into Your mIRC Type /server ftwb.Ath.Cx Then When You Connect Join #chanreg By Typing /join #chanreg , When You Register You Get 3 IRC Robots In Your Channel For Free, The Robots Include Flood Protection, Swear Protection, Google Search, Connection Tests, And Much More ! You Can Even Get A Service Bot With The Name You Wish For FREE !!

FutureIRC - The Best IRC Server On The Internet !!

-reply by FutureWeb

may i post a new program channel on irc

Irc Servers/ Channels

The channel is #PROGRAMS and the network is irc.Bridge.Star-fleet.Net

For all your program needs

-feedback by james1010