xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Liquid H Liquid H hosting

I don't know about you guys. But I had a horrible experience with Liquid H. I had just gotten hosted after 150 posts and they canceled their service. Never have I seen such a bad service. No notice or anything. I found their hosting to be great. Like this one. Just a little more space. I loved it and thought it was great. I feel bad for anyone else that lost their hosting there.

hey wild20!remember me...the mod at liquidh :Pwell it was a great service but i think it was not reliable from the very first day...the Admins had never shown the interest in the service.but i think this community is equally good and is offering the best service which you can expect......and the best part is that the mods and admins are really helpfull -_-

Thanks Mayank. I had actually left a reply at your sig. I had seen you around. I few others are here to. Jim Haslip is here. You may know him as jihaslip. Anyway, great to see you. See ya around.

:) I think you will find this placce to be much better, it has great people and great support all round. No other free host comes close to Xisto and i have been and had a few!! :DI hope you and i will enjoy it here for years to come!...

Trap17 is so good that I dont even thrust to put my clansite on the hot I am paying for since their downtime is much bigger then Xisto. :) The only reason I keep payed hosting is so I can put my gameserver downloads on it :D

The only advantage to Liquid h was the 10gb, 500 mb quota they gave you.  Mayank, the guy above, was a great moderator there.

176190[/snapback]

Thanks wild20 for the compliments.

it was all possible because of the people like you, Jim, D! and others.

it was a nice experience being a moderator over there.

and i am having same good experience over here as well.....not as a moderator though :)

Alot of free web hosts that require forum posting fail. You have to be interested in your free web hosting company for it to suceed (maby its only true with sites that require forum posting). I think that Xisto is the best around but that sounds like it was on the right track.