xisto Community
SSicKK

Sig Please {denied} Request

The requested URL /users/m...ther Logo.gif was not found on this server. The most likely causes for this message are that either the page no longer exists or the URL was mistyped. Please note that the personal Web server is case-sensitive. This means that a file named INDEX.HTML is not the same as a file named index.html or Index.htmlThat's what I got when I clicked the link, as soon as you fix that, I can get started -_-

Denied. Didn't follow the rules I've posted. You MUST have a minimum of 5 posts. Wait a week and if you have over 5 you can request one.

I would agree with kubi on the rule where you can only request if you have a certain amount of posts. We wouldnt want to have people coming in here, requesting, taking, and leaving, and never coming back again.

True, but then it should be up to the designer. They can make the decision to make it or not.BTW, I won't be taking this request...have other stuff to work on.

Well, sorry, but I've decided that I am not going to take this request until you get 10 posts. To prove you are active and are willing to stay active in return for me designing you a sig.Denied, for now.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Request deniedTopic closed
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)