xisto Community
abimanyu

Idew Solutions Wallpaper iDew Solutions first and best wallpaper

i like it, very well done :Ponly the slogan says "the way u want it" but the "u" is olmost an N.but its oke :Pthumbs up -_-

It's great as said above, but like Wassie said, it has some un-professional Text.If you are doing this for a business, you shouldn't spell you, u.You should try and look as smart, professional, and bright as possible, to get the customer to purchase your product.Just a little helpful hint -_-

It's great as said above, but like Wassie said, it has some un-professional Text.

If you are doing this for a business, you shouldn't spell you, u.

You should try and look as smart, professional, and bright as possible, to get the customer to purchase your product.

Just a little helpful hint -_-

174364[/snapback]

Ugh, I feel bad writing a one word post...there should be a longer way to say "ditto." Oh wait...I just did. Sweet. :P

hmmm i would have made the slogon stand out using a drop shadow to give that 3-d effect going, but its still good.