xisto Community
faith

Any Good Image Galleries? Looking for a good image gallery

Okay, are there any good image galleries, Outside of teh fantastico ones, (4images) (Gallery) and teh other one, because all of those are like a website of its own, and u need to get like a good theme for it, is there any good liek image gallery i can jstu isnert to an HTML website page?

If you want to premake simple image galleries I would suggest using programs that are designed for that purpose. A quick search on download.com resulted in a program called Web Gallery Creator, you may want to check that out, it basically created the html page, the thumbnails and puts everything into their proper folders.As for php script galleries Coppermine is a very good one which can also be integrated into a bunch of different bulletin boards.

There is an excellent image gallery you can get over at imagevuex.com. It is coded in flash and has a lot of nice animations and many other useful features. Best of all, you don't need to use a MySQL database with it, making it easy to install and use. Unfortunately, there comes a price with all of its functionality and user-friendliness. I recommend that you go ahead and visit the site and check out the demos. They're really cool. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

I'm using Gallery from the control panel. You can personalize it but it's limited to the background color and text color. Coppermine seems like a good choice because you get to incorporate it in your whole design. I'm thinking also -_-

You could use any of the suggestions mentioned before, or if you prefer to generate your own gallery pages and upload them to your website, try Jalbum. There are lots of themes you can use - and best of all, the program is free!

Simply the best image gallery on the net: Minigal.

174318[/snapback]

Hey! Are you using minigal for your website? I'm still using Gallery from the Cpanel and I'm thinking of shifting to a better gallery script. :)

Well, I used to use Coppermine, but it wasn't that customizable as I thought it was :)

Now I am photoblogging with an opensource called PixelPost ( http://www.pixelpost.org/ ) You can check my photolog and see if it works for you:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The only bad thing is that at this very precise time the SQL DB is down :D

Cheers!! :D

Hey!  Are you using minigal for your website?  I'm still using Gallery from the Cpanel and I'm thinking of shifting to a better gallery script.  :)

175472[/snapback]

Nope, I have kinda made this gallery piece by piece, gathering information from other galleries. I have taken hover effect coding from Minigal and then I finally got great popup image code which opens popup window in centre of browser.

I am using Minigal on this site: here. I like it's browser upload of images capability, so I don't need to do this, cause it isn't my site, I just made this site.