xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
motionsickness

Hi Everyone.

Hello Taylor (motionsickness)Welcome to Xisto Free Web Hosting and the best discussion forum ever! I am pleased to see many new members these days, especially those who are interested in many aspects of web-designing. As a company photographer myself I'd like to see some of your works in the future. We have graphics and Photoshop large piece dedicated section that I'm sure you'll find it intriguing. Below this post you will find some of links that may solve your questions. Please feel free to ask around and dig deep into this forum for your quest for knowledge or just simply topics to place your two cents. -_-

welcome here..you would just go to the forum of graphic and got something good tutorial or professor's advice and experience. -_- and you will be like here.trap17.Guangdian

Well, maaan... there are plenty of people here who would pleasurely take you on a tour all over the web to see some marvelous stuff -_-Do you draw? design? are you a photographer? a musician? if so, please, let us know... this is an open space for you boy :lol:

Hi Taylor i think you will like this forum you are going to learn a lot of thinks that you haven't hear about it , people here is very helpfull you have just to applic all ruls , and you will havve your free hosting , welcom to the forum and have good time -_- motionsickness !

Hi Taylor,Welcome to Xisto. As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. There's lots of photoshop & web designers..so your interest in photography should fit right in. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX