xisto Community
BlaqueMajik

One Of My Real Better Siggys.

Posted Image

I love how it turned out. I wasn't sure exactly what to do with the text so I made it look a little like Pariahs text with a little twist. I also like how the color of the bg compliments the lights of his suit.

What do you guys think?

Hey, that's your best yet. The bg could use a bit more depth, and the inner glow on the text/line thingy could go, but very nice work.Oh, but I think you spelled your name wrong. -_-(Don't worry, I do it all the time. :lol:)

The dude's face is a bit bright to me, like someone's pointing a flashlight to his face. The background could use more dark colors.

Hmmmm I'm trying really hard to find something I don't like about this sig.... Hmmm.... NOPE, not a thing. It looks great! You can definitely put this on your trophy sig wall. -_- That render is very striking and I like how the background matches the lighting. Good job.

yep this is one of your better ones, nice render nice use of the font, the background could be better though.