xisto Community
BlaqueMajik

My Best Sig Ever! Psst, I wish..

Hm...interesting text (but the 1 totally killed it.), but yeah..it's too plain, needs depth, and the render's too blended. I don't see a border either. O.o

It looks like you filtered the image with clouds the first time around and layers another layer of clouds on top of it. The render shouldn't be covered by the background, but it should be mostly visible. In this case, it doesn't even blend in.Also he looks like he's suffocating. SAVE HIM @_@

...it's a little on the plain side. The brushing is minimal, the render is blended in way too much, there's no depth, there's a huge space above the name, and there's no border.You can do better.

I quit before I did the border, the text is gay because I just downloaded it and used it no matter what it looked like. I also did NOT use clouds, just stupid brushes.Yes, the brushing also sucks because I didn't care.I have a question though, can someone IM me and send me every brush they have? I am having trouble finding some good ones.

the render is to blended it, brushing is good but could be better, choice of font color is good but the font itself meh.